Special Product Offer:
Canon EOS 200D 24.2 Megapixel Digital Camera with 18-55 STM Single Lens Kit + 32GB SD Card!
• If you’re unfamiliar with camera vocabulary, the new Guided Display will help you learn as you shoot. With easy-to-understand in camera instructions, the Guided Display will teach you on the different shooting effects, helping you to capture the shots you have always wanted.
Shoot, connect, share
• From travel to family there is nothing better than sharing your amazing images with the world. With the Canon Camera Connect App, you can instantly get social and share all your adventures from your EOS 200D.
Stay connected with Bluetooth
• For a constant connection, Bluetooth lets you connect your camera to your smart phone. With the Canon Camera connect App, you can browse and download photos straight to your smart phone without having to take the EOS 200D from your bag after the initial connection.
Learn to take better photos with Canon’s new guided display
• Getting off auto is simple with Guided Display. AV mode is perfect for creating those blurred out backgrounds - it’s as easy as sliding your fingers onscreen to ‘blurred’. Capturing beautiful flowing water movements is just as simple, by following the ‘flowing’ or ‘frozen’ guide whilst in TV mode.
Beautiful Self portraits
• Switch the camera to self-portrait mode and tilt the screen up 180 degrees to capture the perfect selfie. The camera will automatically set a 2 second self-timer to give you just enough time to triple check your smile.
Never miss a moment
• Shoot multiple images quickly with 5 frames per second continuous shooting speed. You can freeze the action and capture that perfect moment.
Track moving subjects with ease
• Dual Pixel CMOS AF provides sophisticated subject tracking in live view. Simply touch your screen to focus on your subject and let the camera do the all the work.
• Type: CMOS Sensor
• Effective Pixels: Approx. 24.2 megapixels
• Aspect Ratio: 3:2
• Dust Deletion: Auto, Manual, Dust Delete Data appending
• Type: Eye-level pentamirror
• Field of view coverage: Vertical/Horizontal approx. 95% (with Eye point approx. 19mm)
• Eyepoint: Approx. 19mm (from eyepiece lens center at -1 m-1)
• Dioptric adjustment range: Approx, -3.0 ~ +1.0 m-1 (dpt)
• Focusing Screen: Fixed, Precision Matte
• Mirror: Quick-return type
• Depth-of-field: Provided
• Type: TTL secondary image-registration, phase-difference detection with the dedicated AF sensor
• AF Points: 9-point AF (Center point: cross-type, vertical line sensitive when support f/2.8)
• Focusing brightness range: EV-0.5-18 (with the center AF point supporting f/2.8, one-shot AF, at room temperature, ISO 100)
• Focus operation: One-shot AF, AI Servo AF, AI Focus AF, Manual focusing (MF)
• AF-Assist Beam: Small series of flashes fired by built-in flash
• Metering modes: 63-zone TTL open-aperture metering, Evaluative metering (linked to all AF points), Partial metering (approx. 9.0% of viewfinder at center), Spot metering (approx. 4.0% of viewfinder at center), Center-weighted average metering
• Metering Brightness Range: EV 1 - 20 (at room temperature, ISO 100)
• Shooting Mode - Basic zone modes: Scene intelligent auto, flash off, creative auto, special scene modes (portrait, group photo, landscape, sports, kids, close-up), food, candlelight, night portrait, handheld night scene, HDR backlight control), creative filters (grainy B/W, soft focus, fish-eye effect, water painting effect, toy camera effect, miniature effect, HDR art standard, HDR art vivid, HDR art bold, HDR art embossed)
• Shooting Mode - Creative Zone modes: Program AE, shutter-priority AE, aperture-priority AE, manual exposure
• ISO speed (recommended exposure index) - Basic Zone modes: ISO speed set automatically
• ISO speed (recommended exposure index) - Creative Zone modes: ISO Auto, ISO 100 ~ ISO 25600 set manually (whole-stop increments), and ISO expansion to H (equivalent to ISO 51200) provided
• ISO speed settings: Maximum limit for ISO auto settable
• Exposure compensation: Manual +/- 5 stops in 1/3- or 1/2- stop increments
• AE Lock: Auto: Applied in one-shot AF with evaluative metering when focus is achieved. Manual: With AE lock button
• Type: Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter
• Speed: 1/4000 sec. to 30 sec. (Total shutter speed range.Available range varies by shooting mode.), Bulb, X-syncat 1/200 sec.
• Drive modes: Single shooting, Continuous shooting, Silent continuous shooting, Self-timer with 10-sec. or 2-sec. delay and 10-sec. delay with continuous shooting
• Continuous Shooting Speed: Max. approx. 5.0 shots/sec.
• Max burst (Approx): JPEG Large/Fine: Full, RAW: Approx. 6 shots, RAW+JPEG Large/Fine: Approx 6 shots (*based on 16GB card)
• Built-in flash: Retractable, auto pop-up flash. Guide # approx. 9.8/32.1 (ISO 100, in meters/feet), Flash coverage approx. 18mm lens angle of view, Recharge time approx. 3 sec.
• External speedlite: Compatible with EX-series speedlites
• Flash metering: E-TTL II autoflash
• Flash exposure compensation: +/- 2 stops 1/3- or 1/2- stop increments
• FE lock: Provided
• PC terminal: Not provided
• Flash control: Built-in flash function settings, external speedlite function settings, external speedlite custom function settings
Live View Shooting
• Focus Methods: Dual Pixel CMOS AF system
• AF method: Face+tracking, smooth zone, live 1-point AF, manual focus (approx. 5x/10x magnification possible)
• AF operation: One-shot AF, servo AF
• Focusing Brightness Range: EV 2 - 18 (at room temperature, ISO 100, One-shot AF)
• Metering Mode: Evaluative metering (315 zones), partial metering (approx. 6.0% of live view screen), spot metering (approx. 2.6% of live view screen), center-weighted average metering
• Metering Brightness Range: EV 0 - 20 (at room temperature, ISO 100)
• Grid Display: Three types
• Type: TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor
• Monitor size and dots: Approx. 7.7 cm (3.0 in.) (3:2) with approx. 1.04 million dots
• Brightness adjustment: Manual (7 levels)
• Interface Languages: 25
• Touchscreen technology: Capacitive sensing
Post Processing of Images
• Creative Filters: Grainy B/W, Soft focus, Fish-eye effect, Art bold effect, Water painting effect, Toy camera effect, Miniature effect
• Resize: Possible
• Cropping: Possible
• DIGITAL terminal: Computer communication (Hi-speed USB equivalent), Connect station CS100 connection
• HDMI mini OUT terminal: Type-C (auto switching of resolution), CEC-compatible
• External microphone IN terminal: 3.5 mm diameter stereo mini-jack, directional stereo microphone DM-E1 connection
• Remote control terminal: For remote switch RS-60E3
• Wireless remote terminal: Compatible with wireless remote control BR-E1 (bluetooth connection)
• Eye-Fi card: Supported
• Battery: Battery Pack LP-E17 (Quantity 1)* AC power can be supplied via household power outlet accessories.
• Working temperature range: 0 C - 40 C
• Working humidity: 85% or less
• Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 122.4 x 92.6 x 69.8 mm
• Weight (body only): 406 g
• Weight (including battery and card): 453 g
• 18-55mm Lens
• 32GB SD Card
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.