Brother TD-4550DNWB Direct Thermal Desktop USB Wireless Label & Receipt Printer
• The integrated LCD screen makes setting-up and configuration a simple task. The backlit screen with user-friendly buttons, helps you to quickly get up and running.
• Reduce the amount of paper waste by adopting this easy to use feature. Whether it is an A4 sheet of product or shipping labels. The barcode information contained within the document is automatically scanned and processed. Individual labels are then printed from your TD-4550DNWB desktop label printer.
• Use the TD-4550DNWB where you need it, without the need of trailing wires. With built-in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, the TD-4550DNWB is truly versatile. Many users can also share the label printer, with the integrated network port.
• Enabling IT administrators to remotely update and configure many Brother label printers. Updates are easily uploaded to an online location and the URLs shared with users to install the latest configuration via the Mobile Deploy App.
Integrated USB host
• A USB-host is built-in as standard. Enabling a barcode reader or weighing scales to be connected. Barcodes are read to create print information. Using pre-defined templates, your information is printed on to labels.
• For ease of integration, many printer command languages are supported. Including ZPL II emulation, Raster, CPCL emulation enabling integration into legacy systems.
Print from Windows PC
• Create customer labels using Brother P-touch Editor. Easily add your company logo or select from hundreds of built-in images, symbols, barcodes and frames. Also, link to excel data to batch print labels.
• Brother provides the tools for developers to integrate their printing applications. Printer drivers are available for Windows Operating Systems. Software Development Kits are available to embed label printing into existing software programs.
• Flash RAM: 64 MB
• Housing colour: White and grey
• RAM: 256 MB
• Technology: Direct thermal
• Control panel: 7 button, 3 LED
• LED: Power, Data, Status, Error
• Real-time clock: Yes
• Bluetooth: Version 4.2
• Bluetooth profiles: SPP, OPP, HCRP, Bluetooth Clasic, GATT (Bluetooth Low Energy)
• Serial: RS-232C Serial (DB9 male)
• USB interface: USB Ver. 2.0 (Full Speed) Type B
• Wired network interface: 10/100Base-TX
• Wireless network interface: 802.11a/b/g/n
• AirPrint: Yes
• MFi: Yes
Dimensions & weights:
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 108mm x 155mm x 224mm
• Weight: 2.08 kg
• Bitmap fonts: Helsinki, Letter Gothic Bold, San Diego, Brougham, Brussels, Gothic
• Copies: 1-9999 (ESC/P P-touch Template)
• Label detection sensor: Yes
• Maximum label width: 118 mm
• Maximum print length: 3000 mm
• Maximum print width: 108 mm
• Mirror printing: Yes
• Resolution (dpi): 300 x 300
• Sequential numbering: 1 - 9999 / A - Z / a - z
• Standard print speed: 152 mm per second
• Supported commands: P-touch Template, Raster, ESC/P, ZPL II emulation, CPCL emulation
• Linux: Linux
• Windows: Server 2008, Server 2008R2, Server 2012, Server 2012R2, Server 2016, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
• Android: Android 4.0.3 or later
• IOS: iOS 8 or later
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.