Brother TD-4420DN Direct Thermal Desktop Label & Receipt Printer
• Increase your teams productivity with this network desktop label printer. Sharing is made easier with the integrated network port.
• Understanding that integration into legacy systems is important, many printer command languages are supported. Including ZPL II emulation, Raster, CPCL emulation and many more.
Print from your Windows PC
• Custom labels are easily created using Brother's P-touch Editor. Add your company logo, symbols and hundreds of built-in images to the labels you create. Not to mention linking your excel data to print large batches of labels.
• Brother provides the tools for developers to integrate their printing applications. Printer drivers are available for Windows Operating Systems. Software Development Kits are available to embed label printing into existing software programs.
• Buttons: Power, Feed
• Flash RAM: 64 MB
• Housing colour: White and grey
• LED: Status
• RAM: 256 MB
• Technology: Direct thermal
• Serial: RS-232C Serial (DB9 male)
• USB interface: USB Ver. 2.0 (Full Speed) Type B
• Wired network interface: 10/100Base-TX
Dimensions & weights:
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 108mmx 155mm x 224mm
• Weight: 2.08 kg
• Bitmap fonts: Helsinki, Letter Gothic Bold, San Diego, Brougham, Brussels, Gothic
• Copies: 1-9999 (ESC/P P-touch Template)
• Label detection sensor: Yes
• Maximum label width: 118 mm
• Maximum print length: 3000 mm
• Maximum print width: 104 mm
• Mirror printing: Yes
• Resolution (dpi): 203
• Sequential numbering: 1 - 9999 / A - Z / a - z
• Standard print speed: 203 mm per second
• Supported commands: P-touch Template, Raster, ESC/P, ZPL II emulation, CPCL emulation
• Linux: Linux
• Windows: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8
• Android: Android 4.0.3 or later
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.