Brother Rugged Jet RJ4040 Direct Thermal Wireless Mobile Label Printer
Known for its durability, the RJ4040 is IP54 certified – it can handle a drop of up to 1.8m. And it’s dust and waterproof too. With the added bonus of wireless connectivity, this printer would perfectly suit anyone who works out in the field: from service and sales field workers right through to people in the logistics and delivery industry, who regularly need to print items such as receipts, quotes, invoices and labels. The RJ4040 prints at 127mm per second. Thermal technology means it prints in black and white, with no need for ink and toners to get your job done.
Note: Battery & adapter accessories are not included.
• Drop Protection: 1.8m
• Dust and Waterproof (IP54)
• Print Resolution: 203dpi
• Paper Size: 118mm (Width)
• Print Type: Direct Thermal
• Functions: 104mm Mobile Printer with USB and Wireless interface
• Memory Ram: 32Mb, Flash: 16Mb
• Keyboard: Power Key (On/Off), Wireless Key(On/Off), Paper Feed
• Display Type: LED Power, Status, Battery, Connectivity Indicator
• Interface: USB 2.0, Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, RS232C
• Print speed: 127mm/sec
• Maximum print length: 3m
• Maximum print width: 104 mm
• Resolution: 203 dpi
• Paper capacity: Non-coated Thermal paper, Coated thermal paper, Direct Thermal die cut labels, Weather Proof
• Automatic Document Feeder: N/A
• Media sizes: 51mm to 118mm(W), (max 58mm dia roll)
• Size (WxDxH): 162 x 77 x 176 mm
• Weight (approx.): 610g
• Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery. Our offices close at 5pm, Friday 21st December and reopen Monday 7th January. Staff will be monitoring/processing orders and queries during this period. Full operations will resume on Monday 7th January.