Brother TD-4410D Direct Thermal Desktop Label & Receipt Thermal Printer
• For ease of integration, many printer command languages are supported. Including ZPL II emulation, Raster, CPCL emulation enabling integration into legacy systems.
Print from your Windows PC
• Custom labels are easily created using Brother's P-touch Editor. Add your company logo, symbols to hundreds of built-in images to the labels you create. Not to mention, linking your excel data to print large batches of labels.
• Brother provides the tools for developers to integrate their printing applications. Printer drivers are available for Windows Operating Systems. Software Development Kits are available to embed label printing into existing software programs.
• Flash RAM: 64 MB
• Housing colour: White and grey
• RAM: 256 MB
• Technology: Direct thermal
• Auto power off: Yes
• Control panel: 3 button, 3 LED
• LED: Power, Data, Status, Error
• Serial: RS-232C Serial (DB9 male)
• USB interface: USB Ver. 2.0 (Full Speed) Type B
Dimensions & weights:
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 108mm x 155mm x 224mm
• Weight: 2.08 kg
• Bitmap fonts: Helsinki, Letter Gothic Bold, San Diego, Brougham, Brussels, Gothic
• Label detection sensor: Yes
• Maximum label width: 118 mm
• Maximum print length: 3000 mm
• Mirror printing: Yes
• Resolution (dpi): 203
• Standard print speed: 203 mm per second
• Supported commands: P-touch Template, Raster, ESC/P, ZPL II emulation, CPCL emulation
• Maximum print width: 104 mm
• Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses who are deemed an essential business or service, or for businesses and staff needing equipment to ensure that they can continue working from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.