BenQ W2000 2000 Lumen Full HD Wireless Home Movie DLP Projector with 10W Chamber Speaker
W2000 takes the home cinema experience to a new level thanks to BenQ technology that achieves the Rec. 709 standard for high-definition color reproduction. W2000 is precisely calibrated for cinematic color with Rec.709, utilizing a 6X RGBRGB color wheel with precision-tuned coating and color segments to replicate stunningly true colors and a superb viewing experience.
• Rec. 709 HDTV Standard for Finest Cinematic Color
• Vertical Lens Shift for Extra Installation Freedom
• Side Projection with 2D Keystone
• Two Enhanced Chamber Speakers (Powered by MaxxAudio) with Audio Enhancer
• Ultra-Modern Design & Low Acoustic Noise of 27dBA
Cinematic color as Big as Life in Your Living Room
With a harmonious combination of luxurious gold color and elegant curves, W2000 delivers modern aesthetics and complements today’s lifestyles. And in addition to ultramodern design, wireless video transmission and lifelike cinematic color with Rec. 709, the newly enhanced airflow and fan architecture in W2000’s thermal system reduces acoustic noise to 27dBA in Eco mode, the lowest fan noise in its class, to provide a more pleasant viewing experience.
Rec. 709 HDTV Standard for Finest Cinematic Color Authentic HDTV Color Accuracy
Rec. 709 is the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate replica of cinematic color as the director intended.
With 6X Speed RGBRGB Color Wheel, W2000 is calibrated for cinematic color modeled on the HDTV standard, Rec. 709, to deliver refined colors that are the truest possible reproduction of the original palette of your video.
How Our Projectors Are Designed for Rec. 709
Only displays that conform to Rec. 709 can reproduce colors correctly in all images through an entire movie. While most projector manufacturers choose a saturated color tone bias to increase colorfulness, resulting in color accuracy loss, W2000 achieves the Rec.709 color standard. The process of building a projector includes many variables such as lenses, lamps and color wheel coating. We work relentlessly to close any gaps from those variances and to make our projectors perform exactly to Rec. 709. This is because we believe that colors matter to our users when enjoying movies as they were meant to be seen.
BenQ’s ISF-trained expert engineers tried more than 20 different combinations of color segments and color wheel coating, the factors that directly affect color gamut and brightness of a projector.
To maximize color accuracy, the process of software optimization involved adjusting the blacks, whites and greys towards D65 defined by Rec. 709. And the three primary and three secondary colors were adjusted one by one, until they were as close as possible to the references on the Rec. 709 color gamut.
Production Line Quality Control
Three color adjustment stations in the production line perform final checks on every single unit of our Rec. 709 projectors. Using exclusive BenQ color adjustment procedures, we make sure each projector is manufactured according to the Rec. 709 color standard, and BenQ quality engineers perform final color tests on each projector built to ensure Rec.709 perfor¬mance.
Spectacular Full HD 1080p Visual Performance
Treat your eyes the brilliance of a 1080p Full HD optimized optical system crafted with only pure glass lens elements. Enjoy HD content with the finest clarity and sharpness – from Blue-ray and video games to live broadcasts.
Hollywood Magic In Your House with CinemaMaster Audio+
CinemaMaster turns any room into a world-class home theater with audio-enhancing technology sure to please even the most critical movie enthusiasts. With 20-watt speakers housed in resonant sound chambers plus BenQ Audio Enhancer powered by MaxxAudio, your sound booms with Waves’ breakthrough algorithms used by Hollywood studios, to dramatically boost bass and treble for serious stereo sound.
Independent 3D Color Control for All 6 Primary Colors
BenQ's unique color management tool allows you to fine-tune the gain, saturation and hue of six primary colors (R/G/B/C/M/Y) individually. So you can customize your colors to mimic nature, to simulate other galaxies, and to everything in between.
ISFcccCertifi¬cation Professionally Calibrated Visual Entertainment
With the Imaging Science Foundation’s highly reputed ISFccc calibration built-in, the W2000’s image and color performance can be customized for any space, along with preset light balance modes for day and night.
• Projection System: DLP
• Native Resolution: 1080p (1920×1080)
• Brightness (ANSI Lumens): 2000 ANSI Lumens
• Contrast Ratio: 15000:1
• Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
• Lens: F = 2.59 – 2.87, f = 16.88 – 21.88 mm
• Aspect Ratio Native: 16:9 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
• Throw Ratio: 1.15 – 1.5 (100" @ 2.5m)
• Clear Image Size / Maximum Image Size: 60"~180" / 300"
• Zoom Ratio: 1.3:1
• Lamp Mode (Normal/Economic): 3500 / 5000 / 6000 hours
• Keystone Adjustment Auto Vertical & Manual Horizontal: ± 30 degrees
• Projection Offset: 105% ± 2.5%
• Lens Shift: Vertical : +10%
• Resolution Support: VGA(640×480) to WUXGA_RB (1920×1200) *RB = Reduced Blanking
• Horizontal Frequency: 15 – 102KHz
• Vertical Scan Rate: 23 – 120Hz
• Lamp Wattage: 240W
• HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
• Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV
• Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 380.5×121.7×277 mm
• Weight: 3.6 kg (7.93lbs)
• Audible Noise (Normal/Economic Mode)?: 29 / 27 dBA
• Power Supply: AC100 to 240V, 50 to 60 Hz
• Color Wheel: Segment 6-Segment (RGBRGB)
• Color Wheel Speed: 6× (50Hz), 4× (60Hz)
• 3D Support and Compatibility Frame Sequential: Up to 720p
• Frame Packing: Up to1080p
• On-Screen Display Languages: Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/ Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)
• Picture Modes: ISF Disabled: Bright / Vivid / Cinema (Rec. 709) / Game / User 1 / User 2 / (3D)
• ISF Enabled: Bright / Vivid / Cinema (Rec. 709) / Game / User 1 / User 2 / ISF Night / ISF Day / (3D)
• PC (D-Sub) x 1
• Composite Video In x 1
• Component Video In x 1
• HDMI x 3
• MHL x 2 (Share with HDMI-2 & HDMI-3)
• Audio In x 1
• Audio L/R In x 1
• Audio Out x 1
• Chamber Speaker 10W x 2
• USB (Type A) x 1 (5V / 1.5A power supply)
• USB (Type B) x 1 (Inside projector for WDP02 power supply)
• USB (Type mini B) x 1 (Service)
• DC 12V Trigger x 1
• IR Receiver x 2 (Front & Top)
• Lens Cover
• Remote Control with Battery
• Power Cord (by region)
• User Manual CD
• Quick Start Guide
• Warranty Card