BenQ W1110 Full HD 3D Wireless Home Projector
• Spectacular High Brightness, Full HD 1080p Visual Performance
• Lens Shift for Extra Installation Freedom
• Short-Throw Projection (email@example.com)
• Enhanced Chamber Speaker (Powered by MaxxAudio) with Audio Enhancer
• Ultra-Modern Design & Low Acoustic Noise of 27dBA
Big-Screen Enjoyment with Sharp, Crystal-Clear Picture Quality
With a harmonious combination of luxurious silver color and elegant curves, W1110 delivers modern aesthetics and complements today’s lifestyles. And in addition to ultramodern design, wireless video transmission and easy installation, the newly enhanced airflow and fan architecture in W1110’s thermal system reduces acoustic noise to 27dBA in Eco mode, the lowest fan noise in its class, to provide a more pleasant viewing experience.
Spectacular Full HD 1080p Visual Performance
Treat your eyes the brilliance of a 1080p Full HD optimized optical system crafted with only pure glass lens elements. Enjoy HD content with the finest clarity and sharpness – from Blue-ray and video games to live broadcasts.
Turbocharged Color Wheel
We’ve boosted our six-segment color wheel (RGBRGB) with 6X speed to maximize color depth and range for the clearest images. And with BrilliantColor™ Technology enhancing each color, the W1110 home projector achieves truly captivating, lifelike colors without the rainbow effect. So you can enjoy the show in pure, living splendor.
Independent 3D Color Control for All 6 Primary Colors
BenQ's unique color management tool allows you to fine-tune the gain, saturation and hue of six primary colors (R/G/B/C/M/Y) individually. So you can customize your colors to mimic nature, to simulate other galaxies, and to everything in between.
Professionally Calibrated Visual Entertainment
With the Imaging Science Foundation’s highly reputed ISFccc calibration built-in, the W1110’s image and color performance can be customized for any space, along with preset light balance modes for day and night.
An ingenious solution that intensifies your viewing pleasure while saving money, SmartEco automatically adjusts lamp brightness based on content to project richer blacks and increase contrast for tiny text and subtle details.
Superior Short Throw Projection with 100” of Big-Screen Enjoyment at 2.5 Meters
Maximize thrills in minimum space with BenQ home projectors that require as little as 2.5m to project stunning 100” pictures. Bring big-screen theater entertainment into whichever room you like.
Big Zoom for Big Pictures in Any Space
A staggering big zoom function maximizes available space for a range of throw distances and big-screen entertainment without the hassle of complicated installation.
Flexible Vertical Lens Shift
Vertical Lens Shift provides flexibility when installing or setting up the projector. Images can be shifted up and down without suffering a decrease in image quality.
Intuitive User Interface Design
The beautifully sculpted the W1110 living room projector features an all-new intuitive user interface with inputs that react faster than ever.
Novice-Friendly Setup Wizard
First-time setup with this home projector is such a breeze, you’ll be done before you know it. Simply follow the step-by-step pictures provided by the setup wizard, and the W1110 will be perfectly customized.
Easy Projection onto Any Color Surface
Wall Color Correction adjusts colors to keep the viewing experience true to the original recording on any color surface.
One-Stop Home Entertainment Without Wires
The Wireless Full HD Kit is a killer companion to BenQ home theater projectors - stream uncompressed 1080p content, even in 3D! With a wireless range up to 100 ft. from four powerful antennas, you get crystal clear streaming, even through walls.
One-Time Setup pairs with the projector automatically stays that way, while Zero Latency performance gives you smooth video and gaming with virtually no lag. Four antennas provide up to 100 ft*. of coverage and Dynamic Frequency Selection switches channels for smooth, sharp streaming.
Line of sight. Transmission distance depends on actual environment. Stated distance is based on line-of-sight measurement. Structures constructed of steel, wood, concrete, or brick may decrease transmission distance.
Wireless FHD Kit (optional)
• Uncompressed streaming with resolution up to 1080p 60Hz
• Stream up to 100 feet with no latency for great gaming experience
• Ultra stable and fluent streaming quality
BenQ DLP Projectors Perfectly Long Lasting Picture Quality with DLP Projection Technology
Digital Light Processing (DLP), awarded 2015 Academy Award of Merit (Oscar statuette), is the leading projection technology used in 90% of world’s digital cinemas and 100% of IMAX theaters. With DLP dominating the worldwide projector market with over 50% share, BenQ is today the #1 bestselling DLP projector brand, delivering unmatched world-class performance.
The incredibly durable micro-mirrors of the DLP chip and the nearly-sealed DLP engine design mean that BenQ DLP Projectors stand the test of time without any loss in picture quality. Eliminating dust buildup and heat damage, BenQ projectors shine year after year and look as good as new with a simple lamp change.
Critically acclaimed for industry-leading high contrast, BenQ DLP Projectors also produce the most crisply defined sharpness for crystal-clear details and legible text by maximizing the fill ratio of individual pixels and employing exclusive BenQ SmartEco Technology.
• Projection System: DLP
• Native Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
• Brightness* (ANSI Lumens): 2200 ANSI Lumens
• Contrast Ratio: 15000:1
• Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
• Lens: F = 2.59 - 2.87, f = 16.88 - 21.88 mm
• Aspect Ratio: Native 16:9 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
• Throw Ratio: 1.15 - 1.5 (100" @ 2.5m)
• Clear Image Size / Maximum Image Size: 60"~180" / 300"
• Zoom Ratio: 1.3:1
• Lamp Mode (Normal/Economic)*: 3500 / 5000 / 6000 hours
• Keystone Adjustment: Manual Vertical ± 40 degrees
• Projection Offset: 105% ± 2.5%
• Lens Shift: Vertical : +10%
• Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB(1920 x 1200) *RB=Reduced Blanking
• Horizontal Frequency: 15 - 102KHz
• Vertical Scan Rate: 23 - 120Hz
• Lamp Wattage: 240W
• Interface: PC (D-Sub) x 1, Composite Video In x 1, Component Video In x 1, HDMI x 2, Audio In x 1, Audio L/R In x 1, Audio Out x 1, Chamber Speaker 10W x 1, USB (Type A) x 1 (5V / 1.5A power supply), USB (Type mini B) x 1 (Service), RS232 x 1, DC 12V Trigger x 1, IR Receiver x 2 (Front & Top)
• Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 380.5 x 121.7 x 277 mm
• Color Wheel Segment: 6-Segment (RGBRGB)
• Color Wheel Speed: 6x (50Hz), 4x (60Hz)
• HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
• Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV
• 3D Support and Compatibility: Frame Sequential: Up to 720p, Frame Packing: Up to1080p, Side by Side: Up to 1080i/p , Top Bottom: Up to 1080p
• Audible Noise (Normal/Economic Mode): 29 / 27 dBA
• On-Screen Display Languages: Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/
• French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)
• Picture Modes: ISF Disabled: Bright/Vivid/Cinema/Game//User 1/User 2/(3D), ISF Enabled: Bright/Vivid/Cinema/Game/User 1/User 2/ISF Night/ISF Day/(3D)
• Environmental Notice: Lamp in this product contains mercury.
• Power Supply: AC100 to 240V, 50 to 60 Hz
• Weight: 3.3 kg (7.27lbs)
• Lens Cover
• Remote Control with Battery
• Power Cord (by region)
• User Manual CD
• Quick Start Guide
• Warranty Card (by region)