BenQ MH530 1080p 3200 Lumens 3D Capable DLP Projector
Best Choice at Class-leading Value for Small-medium Space
Featuring a brightness of 3200 ANSI lumens and a high contrast ratio of 10000:1, the cost-effective and eco-friendly MH530 offers a stunning full-screen presentation with the finest details regardless of the ambient light level.
BSaving More on Power Consumption with BenQ’s SmartEco Technology
Offering lower TCO and optimized projection through dynamic power saving, uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life –SmartEcoTechnology has perfected what a DLP projector can do. With this innovation, schools and corporates are able to save up to 70% of lamp power consumption and lower maintenance costs through dynamic power saving features while bringing an ultra-vivid viewing experience into every presentation.
The SmartEco Mode, which cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving by delivering the best contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed.
Projector lamp replacement costs make up the biggest part of the total cost of projector ownership. The LampSave Mode is designed to adjust the lamp power dynamically by content brightness level to extend projector lamp life significantly by 50%. The lamp replacement frequency is also reduced by up to 50% to lower the replacement costs.
No Source Detected Mode
The automatic switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
0.5W in Standby Mode
When inactive, the MH530 keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power, achieving what was once a challenge for ealier projector models. This technological advancement in energy saving certainly helps extend the projector lamp life and lower energy costs.
Blu-ray Full HD 3D Supported
BenQ MH530 is built with latest DLP technology to support 3D functionality, allowing schools to bring an immersive learning experience to their students with a simple preparation of 3D glasses and 3D content from your blu-ray player.
BenQ DLP Projectors Perfectly Long Lasting Picture Quality with DLP Projection Technology
Digital Light Processing (DLP), awarded 2015 Academy Award of Merit (Oscar statuette), is the leading projection technology used in 90% of world’s digital cinemas and 100% of IMAX theaters. With DLP dominating the worldwide projector market with over 50% share, BenQ is today the #1 bestselling DLP.
BenQ DLP Projectors produce the most intensely realistic colors and vivid images possible. It also combines pioneering BenQ innovations such as interchangeable six-segment color wheels with DLP BrilliantColor Technology.
The incredibly durable micro-mirrors of the DLP chip and the nearly-sealed DLP engine design mean that BenQ DLP Projectors stand the test of time without any loss in picture quality. Eliminating dust buildup and heat damage, BenQ projectors shine year after year and look as good as new with a simple lamp change.
Critically acclaimed for industry-leading high contrast, BenQ DLP Projectors also produce the most crisply defined sharpness for crystal-clear details and legible text by maximizing the fill ratio of individual pixels and employing exclusive BenQ SmartEco Technology.
• Projection System: DLP
• Native Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
• Brightness (ANSI Lumens): 3200AL
• Contrast Ratio: 10000:1
• Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
• Lens: F=2.55-2.68, f=22-24.1mm
• Aspect Ratio: Native 16:9 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
• Throw Ratio: 1.47-1.62 (95" ±3% @ 3.1m)
• Image Size (Diagonal): 70"~150" / 300"
• Zoom Ratio: 1.1:1
• Lamp Type: 196W
• Lamp Mode (Normal/Economic/SmartEco/LampSave): 4000/6000/6500/10000 hours
• Keystone Adjustment: 1D, Vertical +/- 40 degrees
• Projection Offset: 116% ±5%
• Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB(1920 x 1200) * RB= Reduced blanking
• Horizontal Frequency: 15k~102KHz
• Vertical Scan Rate: 23 ~ 120 Hz
• HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
• Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
• Computer in (D-sub 15pin) x 2 (Share with component)
• Monitor out (D-sub 15pin) x 1 (Only support Computer 1)
• Composite Video in (RCA) x 1
• S-Video in (Mini DIN 4pin) x 1
• HDMI x 1
• Audio in (Mini Jack) x 1
• Audio out (Mini Jack) x 1
• Speaker 2W x 1
• USB (Type mini B) x 1 (Download & page/down)
• RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1
• IR Receiver x 1 (Front)
• Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 283x95x222 mm
• Weight (Without Packing / With Packing): 1.96KG
• Audible Noise (Normal/Economic Mode): 33/28 dBA (Normal/Economic mode)
• Power Supply: AC100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz
• Power Consumption: Normal 270W. Eco 220W. Standby
• Remote Control w/ Battery
• Power Cord (by region)
• User Manual CD
• Quick Start Guide
• Warranty Card (by region)
• VGA(D-sub 15pin) Cable