Belkin MIXITUP DuraTek 1.2m USB-C Cable - Black
• Not just any charge cable, DuraTek was forged from superior quality materials for ultimate durability. Aramid fibers reinforce the inner wiring for added strength, abrasion-resistant nylon forms a tough outer jacket, and highly flexible insulation minimizes damage from friction. The strength created by these resilient ingredients is further enhanced by smart design details to reinforce the cable at its stress points. This ensures the finished product can withstand even the most demanding routines, and perform above and beyond expectation to deliver a cable that borders on indestructible.
• One of the key ingredients of DuraTek’s extraordinary strength is the use of Aramid fibers. This super-strong material is also used to reinforce protective clothing, and strengthen products, like tennis racquets and surfboards, where durability is key. Able to flex without stretching, Aramid strands are built into DuraTek cables, providing a structure that protects the wires inside from damage.
Double Braided Nylon
• The external cable jacket is made from premium and hard-wearing nylon that resists damage caused by everything from transportation to rubbing against your nightstand. Double braiding, a technique used in rope making, is incorporated to increase strength and resilience.
• Insulation protects the wires inside a cable from damage as the cable bends and flexes. Some insulation can cause stiffness, affecting the overall suppleness of the cable. The highly flexible insulation within DuraTek minimizes friction, allowing the cable to bend easily while protecting the wires within from damage.
• 480 Mbps data transfer rate
• Premium high-gloss aluminum connector shell
• 10X stronger than previous USB-C cables
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.