Designed for business-class management, security, speed, and quality of service, Linksys Smart PoE+ Gigabit Switches provide a network your business can grow on.
Quality of Service (QoS) Traffic Prioritization
• Numerous QoS features prioritize traffic to deliver the best possible user experience for real-time voice and video applications as well as high bandwidth graphic/video file uploads and downloads.
Integrated Power over Ethernet Plus
• Linksys Smart Gigabit PoE+ Switches support the latest 802.3at (PoE+) standard while offering 802.3af (PoE) standard backward compatibility. Power over Ethernet Plus integration eliminates the need for additional power cables and nearby power outlets, making installation simple and inexpensive while still allowing your network the potential for growth.
Network Growth Potential
• Linksys Smart Gigabit PoE+ Switches include features for quickly expanding and growing your network – including Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Storm Control features – to help control planned or inadvertent cable loops, so you can confidently build a mesh of switches and quickly expand your network and support your growing workforce.
Advanced Network Security
• We understand that unauthorized access to mission-critical data is a constant concern. Linksys Smart PoE+ Gigabit Switches secure your network through port authentication and MAC-based port security, requiring clients to authenticate themselves before any data is passed. Advanced DHCP snooping and IP-MAC binding functions ensure network integrity and help prevent attacks.
• Total System Ports: 26GE
• Copper FE/GE Ports (RJ45): g01–g12, g13-g24
• Combo Ports (RJ45 + SFP): 2 combo on ports g25, g26
• Status LEDs: System (blue/yellow), Link/Act/PoE (green/green)
• CPU Memory DRAM: 128 MB
• Power Input: 100–240V, 50-60 Hz, (3.5A max)
• Green Power Mode: EEE+, Short Reach + Energy Detect
• System Power Consumption: without PoE: 110V:28.58W, 220V:26.67W
• PoE Budget: 192 W
• Forwarding Rate: 38.69 Mpps
• Switching Capacity: 52 Gbps
• MAC Address: 8K
• Jumbo Frame (FE, GE): 9K
• Dimensions (L x H x W): 440 x 44 x 200mm
• Weight: 3.096kg
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
• Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% RH
• Storage Temperature: -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F)
• Storage Humidity: 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
• Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3af, 802.3at, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE802.1q, IEEE802.1X
• Spanning Tree: IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree, IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree
• Link Aggregation: IEEE 802.3ad LACP, up to 4 groups with up to 8 ports per group
• VLAN: Port-based and 802.1q tag-based VLANs
• Number of VLANs: 128 active VLANs (4,096 range)
• Auto Voice VLAN: VLAN Voice traffic is automatically assigned by OUI to a voice-specific VLAN and treated with appropriate levels
• IGMP Snooping: IGMP (v1/v2/v3) snooping provides for fast client joins and leaves of multicast streams and limits bandwidth-intensive video traffic to only the requestors; supports 256 multicast groups
• HOL Blocking: Head of line (HOL) blocking prevention
• Security: 802.1x Radius authentication, DHCP snooping, IP-MAC binding, port security supports limited dynamic lock and locked MAC address, management access control
• Storm Control: Broadcast, flooding, and multicast
• QoS – Priority Levels: 4 hardware queues
• QoS – Class of Service: Port-based, 802.1p priority-based, IPv4/v6 IP DSCP-based
• QoS – Scheduling: Priority queuing and weighted round robin (WRR)
• RMON: Embedded remote monitoring (RMON) software agent support for enhanced traffic management, monitoring, and analysis
• Port Mirroring: Traffic on multiple ports can be mirrored to another port for analysis with a network analyzer
• Management Interface: Built-in Web UI for easy browser-based configuration (HTTP/HTTPS)
• Other Management: Telnet (Menu CLI), DHCP client, system log, configuration unload and backup via HTTP or TFTP, PING, dual images, SNTP
• SNMP: Version 1 and 2c
Belkin Linksys LGS326P 26-Port Smart Gigabit PoE+ Switch
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.