The OmniView PRO3 USB & PS/2 KVM Switch provides easy and dependable server control with extraordinary performance. The Switch enables network administrators to monitor and control up to four, eight, or sixteen USB- and PS/2-platform servers from a single console. The PRO Series KVM Switches are the industry's most popular for small-to-medium server rooms, branch locations, and test and development labs. Designed to grow along with your server network, the Switch can be daisy-chained together using dedicated daisy chain ports with other OmniView PRO Series KVM or SMB KVM Switches to support up to 256 servers.
• Hot-key functionality allows you to select a desired port using designated key commands. By using a simple hot-key sequence on your keyboard, you can select one server from as many as 256 servers, instantaneously.
• The AutoScan feature allows you to set your Rack-Mount Console to scan and monitor the activities of all connected servers, one by one. The time interval allotted for each server can be adjusted through the On-Screen Display (OSD) menu.
• The Rack-Mount Console supports video resolutions of up to 1440x900.
• Allows you to specify user names and passwords to prevent unauthorized users from accessing the OSD and KVM Switch.
• Dedicated Daisy-Chain Port - Up to 8 KVM switches can be daisy-chained together using dedicated ports, so you can easily expand your KVM configuration as your server environment grows.
• The OSD feature simplifies server management by allowing you to assign individual names to each connected server throughout the system. It provides a visual means of switching between servers and assigning the hot-key scheme. The OSD can also be set up to support regional languages.
• Flash-upgradeable firmware allows you to install the latest firmware on your Rack-Mount Console. This enables your KVM Switch to maintain consistent compatibility with the latest devices and servers.
• Rail Type: Single-Rail Technology
• Material/Enclosure: High-Impact Plastic & Steel
• Built-In KVM Switch
• Weight: 11.2kg
• Dimensions: 19 x 29 x 1.75 inch
• KVM Switch: 8 ports
• Keyboard Type: Laptop Style
• Keyboard/Mouse Connection: PS/2, USB
• Operating Life of Keys: 8 Million Cycles
• Mouse Type: Touch Pad Style
• Display Type: 19" LCD Widesceen
• Maximum Resolution: 1440 x 900
• Display Connection: Analog VGA
• Color Depth: 16.7M
• Aspect Ratio: 16:9
• Pixel Pitch: 0.2835 mm
• Viewing Angle: 170 degrees vertical/178 degrees horizontal
• Power Rating: Auto-Switching 100 to 240VAC, 50 to 60Hz, 48 Watt
• Power Supply Type: Built-in
Belkin 19Inch Single Rail LCD Rack Console with 8-Port PRO3 KVM
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.