Autodesk AutoCAD 2021 with Specialised Toolsets Commercial New License - 12 Month Subscription
Compare past and present versions of a drawing and see the evolution of your work.
See the changes made to your current drawing from changed external references (Xrefs).
View and access your blocks content from AutoCAD on desktop or within the AutoCAD web app.
Experience faster save and install times. Leverage multicore processors for smoother orbit, pan and zoom operations.
AutoCAD on any device:
View, edit and create drawings in AutoCAD on virtually any device – desktop, web, or mobile.
Cloud storage connectivity:
Access any DWG file in AutoCAD with Autodesk’s cloud, as well as with leading cloud storage providers.
Display all nearby measurements in a drawing simply by hovering your mouse.
Enhanced DWG compare:
Compare two versions of a drawing without leaving your current window.
Remove multiple unneeded objects at once with easy selection and object preview.
• Architecture toolset
• Electrical toolset
• Map 3D toolset
• Mechanical toolset
• MEP toolset
• Plant 3D toolset
• Raster Design toolset
• AutoCAD mobile app
• AutoCAD web app
• Operating System: 64-bit Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
• Processor: Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor, Recommended: 3+ GHz processor, Multiple processors: Supported by the application
• Memory: Basic: 8 GB, Recommended: 16 GB
• Display Resolution: High Resolution & 4K Displays: Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160
• Display Card: Basic: 1GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11, Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11
• Disk Space: 7.0 GB
• Network: Deployment Wizard, TCP/IP protocol
• Pointing Device: MS-Mouse compliant
• .NET Framework: .NET Framework version 4.8 or later
System requirements for AutoCAD for Mac 2021:
• Operating System: Apple macOS Big Sur v11 (requires Update 2021.1), Apple macOS Catalina v10.15, Apple macOS Mojave v10.14, Apple macOS High Sierra v10.13
• Model: Basic: Apple Mac Pro 4.1, MacBook Pro 5.1, iMac 8.1, Mac mini 3.1, MacBook Air, MacBook 5.1, Recommended: Apple Mac models supporting Metal Graphics Engine, Apple Mac models with M series chip are supported under Rosetta 2 mode.
• CPU Type: 64-bit Intel CPU, Recommended: Intel Core i7 or higher
• Memory: Basic: 4GB, Recommended: 8GB or higher
• Display Resolution: Basic: 1280 x 800 display, High Resolution: 2880 x 1800 with Retina Display
• Disk Space: 3 GB free disk space for download and installation
• Pointing Device: Apple-compliant Mouse, Apple-compliant Trackpad, Microsoft-compliant mouse
• Display Card: Recommended: Mac native installed graphics cards
• Disk Format: APFS, APFS(Encrypted), Mac OS Extended (Journaled), Mac OS Extended (Journaled, Encrypted)
Additional Requirements for large datasets, point clouds, and 3D modelling:
• Memory: 8 GB RAM or more
• Disk Space: 6 GB free hard disk available, not including installation requirements
• Display Card: 1920 x 1080 or greater True Colour video display adapter; 128 MB VRAM or greater; Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater; Direct3D®-capable workstation class graphics card.
Specialized Toolsets (Windows Only):
• AutoCAD Map 3D: Disk Space: 16GB, Memory: 16GB, Database & FDO Requirements (see below)
• AutoCAD Electrical: Disk Space: 12GB, Microsoft Access Database Engine 2016 Redistributable (x64)
• AutoCAD Architecture: Disk Space: 12GB
• AutoCAD MEP: Disk Space: 12GB
• AutoCAD Plant 3D: Disk Space: 10GB
• AutoCAD Mechanical: Disk Space: 7GB
• AutoCAD Raster Design: Disk Space: 1GB
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.