Asustor AS7012RDX 12 Bay Xeon E3 Diskless 2U Rack NAS
• For IT professionals, file permissions configuration is a very important topic, especially in enterprise environments. Because the native Linux system file permission mechanisms are different than those in Windows, in the past, IT professionals had to create a separate set of permissions for files stored on NAS servers. This also limited the number of permission configuration options that were available to them.
Meeting the Expansion Needs of Tomorrow, Today
• The scale of a business's Internet usage will shift in the wake of its expansion and development. A server that is providing stable service to 100 people today may not be able to handle the needs of tomorrow when the number of employees or applications expands, forcing the business to purchase additional equipment.
Optimized Cooling Design
• When there is a high load on the NAS, the CPU will begin to heat up, affecting the stability of the system. A common way of dealing with this is to lower the CPU frequency which will then cause the temperature to decrease. However, this will also lower the overall performance of the system.
• The AS7012RDX features comprehensive backup solutions. The built-in redundant power supply and 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports effectively increase reliability, data integrity and execution speeds. The Ethernet ports and power supply all feature failover capabilities (when one fails, the other can continue to operate) in order to ensure for continuous data availability.
• CPU: Intel Xeon E3 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
• Memory: 4GB ECC UDIMM DDR3 (Expandable. Max 32GB)
• HDD: 12 x SATA3 6Gb/s; 3.5"/2.5" HDD/SSD
• Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 120 TB (10 TB HDD X 12, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
• Expansion: USB 3.0 x 4, eSATA x 2, 2 x for optional expansion 10-GbE / SAS card
• Network: Gigabit Ethernet x 4
• Output: HDMI 1.4a x 1
• System Fan: 60mm x 3
• Power Supply Unit / Adapter: 600W x2
• Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
• Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK
• Internal Disk: EXT4
• External Disk: FAT32, NTFS, EXT3, EXT4, HFS+
• Support Multiple Volumes with Spare Disks
• Volume Type: ingle disk, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10
• Support for Online RAID Level Migration
• TCP/IP (IPv4 & IPv6)
• Link Aggregation: Supports 802.3ad and Six Other Modes for Load Balancing and/or Network Failover
• Jumbo Frame (MTU)
• EZ Connect
• Wireless Network
• DDNS and EZ-Router
• Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL)
• Power Consumption: 123 W (Operation); 55.6 W (Disk Hibernation); 4.13 W (Sleep Mode)
• Noise Level: N/A
• Operation Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
• Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 88 x 439 x 535mm
• Weight: 13.74 kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.