Asustor AS6404T 4 Bay Diskless Tower NAS
• The all new AS6404T is equipped with the Intel Celeron (Apollo Lake) sixth generation 14nm process built quad-core processor. It features overclocking to 2.3GHz and overall performance that is enhanced by 30% when compared with previous generations, satisfying the needs for 24/7 access in small business environments.
Increased Multimedia Processing Power
• The AS6404T features a built-in Intel HD graphics engine, supporting HEVC and VP9 hardware transcoding that significantly enhances multimedia and image processing performance by 30%. This provides an unparalleled fluid usage experience for professionals and prosumers alike.
HDMI 2.0 Combined with 4K/UHD Output Provides Crystal Clear Quality Displayed Perfectly
• The AS63/64 series supports next generation HDMI 2.0 specifications, featuring up to 60/50P 4K resolution video which provides twice the fluidity of 4K 30P. Combined with built-in 2GB/8GB dual channel memory, this allows for the playback of 4K/UHD with unparalleled smoothness. No matter if it’s your treasured collection of Blu-ray quality movies or videos that you have recorded with professional quality cameras, ASUSTOR NAS can perfectly display all of it in crystal clear quality.
Always on Standby
• Want to access the data on your NAS at any time, but worried that leaving it powered on for a long period of time will result in costly power bills, wear and tear on your hard disks and NAS or that you will become the target of hackers? ASUSTOR has provided the AS63/64 series devices with two types of unique network wake (WOL/WOW) functions easing all of the doubts mentioned above! WOL (Wake on LAN) allows you to wake the NAS from sleep mode or when its powered off as long as you are in the same network. WOW (Wake on WAN) allows you to enable all NAS services via the Internet, providing added flexibility for powering on/off the NAS and data access. These two types of network wake functions allow you to save power, extend the life of your NAS and hard disks, and lower your chances of being randomly hacked, ensuring data security.
• CPU: Intel Celeron J3455 Quad-Core 1.5 GHz (brust up 2.3GHz) Processor
• Memory: 8GB SO-DIMM DDR3L (4GB x2, Expandable. Max 8GB)¹
• HDD: 4 x SATA3 6Gb/s; 3.5"/2.5" HDD/SSD Compatibility
• Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 40 TB (10 TB HDD X 4, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
• Expansion: USB 3.0 x 4 (Type A x3, Type C x1)
• Network: Gigabit Ethernet x 2
• LCD Panel
• Output: HDMI 2.0 x 1, S/PDIF x1
• System Fan: 120mm x 1
• Infrared Receiver
• Audio Output: S/PDIF
• Power Supply Unit / Adapter: 90W x1
• Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
• Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK
• Internal Disk: EXT4
• External Disk: FAT32, NTFS, EXT3, EXT4, HFS+
• Support Multiple Volumes with Spare Disks
• Volume Type: Single disk, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10
• Support for Online RAID Level Migration
• TCP/IP (IPv4 & IPv6)
• Link Aggregation: Supports 802.3ad and Six Other Modes for Load Balancing and/or Network Failover
• Jumbo Frame (MTU)
• Cloud Connect
• Wireless Network
• DDNS and EZ-RouterCompatibility
• Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL)
• Power Consumption: 24 W (Operation); 11.2 W (Disk Hibernation); 0.44 W (Sleep Mode)
• Noise Level: 17.6dB (HDD idle)
• Operation Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
• Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 185.5 x 170 x 230mm
• Weight: 2.9 kg
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.