Asustor AS6212RD 12 Bay Diskless Rack NAS
• The AS6212RD is a cost-effective large capacity NAS designed for enterprise environments. Users can install twelve 10 TB hard disks to immediately create a high capacity storage space of up to 120 TB. The AS6204RS/AS6204RD supports online capacity expansion, allowing for the flexible purchase of enterprise storage equipment. When your budget and storage requirements are smaller, you can purchase a smaller number of hard disks. Additional disks can be purchased as your storage requirements grow. Combined with ASUSTOR’s MyArchive storage technology, this allows you to effectively achieve unlimited storage.
Secure Disk Tray Lock Design
• In order to help users avoid accidentally pushing disk tray buttons and releasing hard disks during operation, ASUSTOR has added a new lock mechanism to its hard disk trays. The lock's flat-head design ensures that users will not need any special keys or tools to unlock it, only a simple flat-head screw driver. The new disks trays can be used with all ASUSTOR NAS devices, providing an additional layer of security for applications requiring the frequent swapping of hard disks (e.g., MyArchive).
• The AS6212RD features comprehensive backup solutions. The built-in redundant power supply and 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports effectively increase reliability, data integrity and execution speeds. The Ethernet ports and power supply all feature failover capabilities (when one fails, the other can continue to operate) in order to ensure for continuous data availability.
“Find Me” Function and Service Light for Server Rooms
• In enterprise environments, storage devices are commonly placed together in a server room. In order to allow administrators to quickly find the NAS from among many servers the AS6212RD provides a dedicated button on front panel. When this button is pressed, the LED service light on the rear panel of the NAS will light up. ASUSTOR also offers the mobile NAS management app, AiMaster which provides the exclusive Find Me function. When Find Me is activated, the system status light on the front of the NAS will flash and the system buzzer will sound, helping users to quickly find the NAS.
Supreme Stability and Security
• Highly stable storage equipment is critical in enterprise environments. The AS6212RD is equipped with a powerful Intel processor and 4GB of memory, providing stable and reliable operation. This combines with ADM’s RAID storage technology and AES 256-bit encryption to provide efficient multi-user access and data security.
• CPU: Intel Celeron 1.6GHz Quad-Core (burst up to 2.24GHz) Processor
• AES-NI hardware encryption engine integrated
• Hardware acceleration engine supported format: H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC), MPEG-4 Part 2, MPEG-2, VC-1
• Memory: 4GB SO-DIMM DDR3L (4GB x 1, Expandable. Max 8GB)
• HDD: 12 x SATA3 6Gb/s; 3.5"/2.5" HDD/SSD Compatibility
• Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 120 TB (10 TB HDD X 12, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
• Supports Hot Swappable Drives
• Expansion: USB 3.0 x 4
• Network: Gigabit Ethernet x 4
• Output: HDMI 1.4b x 1
• System Fan: 60mm x 2
• Power Supply Unit / Adapter: 350W x2
• Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
• Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK
• Service LED Indicator
• Redundant power supply
• Power Consumption: 94.6W (Operation); 52W (Disk Hibernation); 2.4W (Sleep Mode)
• Noise Level: N/A
• Operation Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
• Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
• System Migration
• Cloud Connect
• 2-way Backup
• Task Monitor
• System Automatically Enters Sleep Mode (Schedule S3)
• Auto-Standby for Both Internal and External Disks
• Auto Fan Control
• LED Night Mode
• Power Schedule: On, Off, Restart, and Sleep..
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 88 x 439 x 535mm
• Weight: 12.7kg
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.