Asus ZenBook 14 UX433FN 14 Inch i7-8565U 4.6GHz 16GB RAM 512GB SSD MX150 Laptop with Windows 10 Pro
• Designed to give you the most screen area in the least physical space, the new frameless four-sided NanoEdge design of ZenBook 14 is simply breathtaking: it makes any visuals more immersive, with less distraction for your eyes. The ultraslim bezels are just 2.9mm thin at the sides, 3.3mm at the bottom and a mere 6.1mm at the top to accommodate the camera. The effect is truly stunning — it’s like an infinity pool for your eyes! And with this ultra-compact display, ZenBook 14 is only about the size of an A4 sheets — smaller than many 13.3-inch laptops.
Display. Spectacular visuals
• Creativity demands a great screen, so ZenBook 14 has a crisp, clear, high-resolution display that makes any visuals look their best, with wide viewing angles and vivid, accurate colors. It also features exclusive ASUS technologies — including ASUS Splendid and ASUS Tru2Life Video — that fine-tune display parameters to ensure optimum eye comfort and color performance, for any kind of content.
ErgoLift Hinge. Designed with you in mind
• With any ZenBook, your comfort is one of our top priorities. ZenBook 14 goes the extra mile with its exclusive ErgoLift hinge, an engineering masterpiece designed to automatically tilt the keyboard to the most comfortable typing position. But that’s not all: the carefully calculated tilt improves cooling and audio performance, too.
Design. Ultraportable, redefined
• ZenBook 14 heralds a new era of ultraportable design, with an ultracompact, ultralight chassis that makes it our smallest 14-inch laptop ever — in fact, at around the size of an A4 sheet, it’s one of the world’s smallest, too! None of the traditional ZenBook style has been lost, though: there’s the iconic Zen-inspired spun-metal finish on the lid and a sophisticated finish, both newly enhanced with a contrasting Rose Gold trim panel above the keyboard for an extra touch of luxury.
Performance. Unbounded performance
• Designed to empower your creativity, ZenBook 14 doesn’t sacrifice performance for size. It’s built to give you all the raw power you need for effortless on-the-go computing. Featuring the latest Intel Core processors and packed with high-quality, high-performance components, ZenBook 14 will never keep you waiting. Whether you’re creating complex documents, mining data, retouching photos, editing videos, or simply taking a gaming break, ZenBook 14 lets you do more — and do it quicker.
Ubiquity. Mobility without bounds
• As a mobile professional, you need to stay connected — at the fastest speed possible. ZenBook 14 is equipped with gigabit-class Wi-Fi and ASUS Wi-Fi Master technology, so you can enjoy ultrafast downloads and smooth streaming with greater range and more stable network connections than ever before. Additionally, the latest Bluetooth 5.0 brings you all the benefits of the latest low-power peripherals and accessories.
Battery. All-day battery for non-stop lifestyles
• ZenBook 14 is powered by a high-capacity battery that won’t let you down, however long and demanding your working day is. Extended journeys or day-long meetings are no problem for ZenBook 14, even when power outlets are in short supply!
Keyboard and Touchpad. No-compromise productivity
• For easy productivity on the go, ZenBook 14 is equipped with full-size backlit keyboard that delivers a superb typing experience. It’s a masterpiece of ergonomics, with just the right amount of key travel. And of course, the ErgoLift hinge ensures it’s always tilted at the perfect angle for comfort. ZenBook 14 also introduces the exclusive new NumberPad, a touchpad with a switchable numeric keypad for speedy data entry. Even when the NumberPad is activated, the touchpad retains its cursor function.
The Best Windows Experience. The laptop that recognizes you!
• ZenBook 14 and Windows 10 put you in total control of your laptop — without lifting a finger. The advanced biometric hardware works seamlessly with Windows Hello and Cortana, so you can wake up your laptop and log in using just your face, and command ZenBook 14 with your voice. Once you’ve experienced the convenience of hands-free computing, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it!
Connectivity. Every connection you need
• When you’re working on the go, it’s vital to be able to connect with anything and everything. ZenBook 14 features the revolutionary USB-C port for any-way-up connections and superfast USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfers. And you’ll also find a USB 3.0 Type-A port, a USB 2.0 port, a HDMI port and a microSD card reader, so it’s easy to connect to all your current and future peripherals.
Audio. Immersive Harman Kardon audio
• To create the next generation of ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, the ASUS Golden Ear team worked with renowned home and automotive audio experts Harman Kardon. The results are astonishing. A tailored mix of superior hardware — including smart amplifier technology that delivers louder sound with no distortion — and cleverly designed software ensure that ZenBook 14 gives you the ultimate audio experience.
Quality. Ultratough: military-grade durability
• ZenBook 14 meets the ultra-demanding MIL-STD-810G military standard for reliability and durability, undergoing a punishing test regime that includes extended tests for operation in harsh environments including extreme altitudes, temperatures and humidity. It has also passed ASUS internal laptop tests that far exceed the standards set by the industry.
• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
• Processor: Intel Core i7-8565U processor 1.8GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.6GHz) and 8MB cache
• Memory: 16GB LPDDR3 RAM (Non-Upgradeable)
• Storage: 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD
• Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX150 2GB GDDR5 VRAM
• Optical drive: None
• Interfaces: 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.1 Type A (Gen 1), 1x USB 3.1 Type C (Gen 2), 1x HDMI, 1x 3.5mm Audio COMBO Jack
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
• Wireless LAN: Dual-band 802.11ac gigabit-class Wi-Fi
• Power Supply: 65W power adapter
• Battery: 50Wh 3-cell lithium-polymer battery
• Camera: HD Web Camera
• Audio: ASUS SonicMaster Technology
• Keyboard: Full-size backlit, with 1.4mm key travel
• Pointing device: Glass-covered with integrated NumberPad; intelligent palm-rejection. Precision Touchpad (PTP) technology supports up to four-finger smart gestures
• Colour: Royal Blue
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 319 x 199 x 15.9
• Weight (approx.): 1.09kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Does this Asus Laptop have a DVD or Blu Ray Drive?
Unfortunately no. Most laptops no longer come with optical drives, as removing this component allows for a thinner and lighter laptop. We do sell external DVD/Blu ray drives which usually plug straight into a USB port on your laptop to allow this functionality when needed.
Is it possible for this Asus Zenbook to have an extra usb connections?
Yes, for extra USB ports you could look at purchasing a USB Hub or Dock.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.