Asus Xonar U7 MKII 7.1 USB Sound Card
• Xonar U7 MKII is designed to provide the best audio experiences for PC gaming and media streaming. It delivers stunningly clear and impactful sound when listening with headphones or speakers that far surpasses onboard PC audio hardware. With convenient USB connectivity, Xonar U7 MKII gives you instantly upgraded sound quality without the need to open your PC case to install an internal sound card. Its USB design also eliminates the need for a separate power supply, so just connect one cable and start listening.
Powerful sound from a compact and portable device
• Xonar U7 MKII engineering overcomes the space and power supply limitations of other external USB-based audio devices to offer precise and immersive 7.1-channel surround. Sound processing uses 192kHz/24-bit fidelity for true high definition output, maintaining consistent quality across all surround channels.
Integrated headphone amplifier pumps up every sound detail
• Since many gamers choose to refrain from disturbing others while insisting on the best sound quality, Xonar teams integrate a headphone amplifier on Xonar U7 to boost immersive headphone output.
Dedicated microphone and master volume controls
• Dedicated controls let you tweak audio settings without interrupting your game – you can quickly adjust master and microphone volumes without pausing or entering menus.The master volume controls even doubles as an instant switch for selecting between headphone output and speakers with just a simple click.
• Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) (Front-out): 114 dB
Input Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): 110 dB
Output THD+N at 1kHz (Front-out): > 0.0006 %(104 dB)
Frequency Response (-3dB, 24bit/96KHz input): 10 Hz to 46 KHz
Line Output Voltage(RCA, 3.5) : 1 Vrms (2.828 Vp-p)
Headphone Output Voltage: 1.3 Vrms (3.677 Vp-p)
Audio Processor: C-Media USB2.0 6632AX High-Definition Sound Processor (Max. 192KHz/24bit)
Digital-to-analog Converter(DAC): Cirrus Logic CS4398, Cirrus Logic CS4362
Sample Rate and Resolution:
Analog Playback Sample Rate and Resolution: 44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
Analog Recording Sample Rate and Resolution: 44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
S/PDIF Digital Output: 44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
Analog Output: 4 x 3.5 mm jack (1/8") (Headphone out /Side out/Center-Subwoofer out/Rear out), 2 x RCA (Un-Balanced)
Analog Input: 1 x 3.5 mm jack (1/8") (Line-in/ Mic-in combo)
Digital: 1 x S/PDIF out (1 x Coaxial)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 130 x 80 x 25mm
• Windows 8 , 32bit/64bit
• Windows 7 , 32bit/64bit
• Mac OS X
• 1 x S/PDIF adapter
• 1 x USB Cable
• 1 x Quick Start Guide
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.