Asus ROG Strix XG49VQ 49 Inch 3840 x 1080 4ms 450nit VA Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor with USB Hub & Speakers - HDMI DisplayPort
• The 49-inch ROG Strix XG49VQ gaming monitor with 1800R curvature delivers the ultimate immersive gaming experience and extra flexibility for multitasking. With 32:9 aspect ratio, the super ultra-wide displace provides the same viewing area as two side-by-side 27-inch monitors without a gap and bezel getting in the way of your view.
Fast 144Hz Refresh Rate
• ROG Strix XG49VQ offers an ultrafast 144Hz refresh rate, ensuring that even the fastest-paced games played at the highest visual settings remain buttery-smooth and completely lag-free.
Radeon FreeSync 2 HDR for Smooth Gameplay
• ROG Strix XG49VQ features FreeSync 2 HDR technology that delivers buttery-smooth visuals with low latency and better brightness and contrast. FreeSync 2 stipulates low-latency processing for both standard and HDR content, eliminating the input lag typically associated with HDR content.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) with DCI-P3 90% and DisplayHDR 400
• To deliver the best HDR experience, ROG tests every monitor before it ships to ensure it passes DisplayHDR 400 certification. To meet this standard, the peak luminance of ROG Strix XG49VQ is 450 cd/m2 which is 50% higher than typical standard dynamic range displays. XG49VQ also delivers DCI-P3 90% color gamut and contrast performance.
• With its super-ultra-wide screen, multiple inputs and picture-by-picture support, ROG Strix XG49VQ lets you watch up to three content sources at the same time, so you can enjoy better gaming experiences, such as playing Xbox One or PS4 Pro games, while watching Twitch streams on your PC.
• With convenient hot keys, ROG Strix XG49VQ lets you quickly and easily display different video sources side by side, and manually adjusts the layout for the best onscreen fit.
Shadow Boost Technology
• ASUS Shadow Boost technology clarifies dark areas of the game world without overexposing brighter areas, improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.
Multiple HDR Modes
• Now you can choose from multiple HDR modes in order to adjust monitor HDR performance based on the current scenario.
• The ASUS-exclusive, integrated GamePlus hotkey offers in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game.This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
• Panel Size: Super ultra-wide 49" (124.46cm) 32:9
• Panel Type : VA
• True Resolution : 3840x1080
• Display Viewing Area(HxV) : 1195.8 x 336.3 mm
• Display Surface : Non-glare
• Pixel Pitch : 0.311mm
• Brightness : 450 cd/m² (Typical)
• Contrast Ratio : 3000 :1 (Typical)
• Viewing Angle (CR > 10) : 178°(H)/178°(V)
• Response Time : 4ms (Gray to Gray)
• Display Colors : 1.07 Billion
• Flicker free
• Curved Panel : 1800R
• HDR (High Dynamic Range) Support : Yes
• Refresh Rate(max) : 144Hz
• GamePlus(modes) : Yes (Crosshair/Timer/FPS Counter/Display Alignment)
• Picture-by-Picture : Yes
• Low Blue Light : Yes
• HDCP support : Yes
• GameVisual :8 Modes(Scenery/Racing/Cinema/RTS/RPG/sRGB Modes/MOBA Mode/User Mode)
• Display Widget
• GameFast Input technology
• FreeSync 2 HDR technology
• Shadow Boost
• Stereo Speakers : 5W x 2 Stereo RMS
• Signal Input : HDMI(v2.0) x2, DisplayPort 1.2
• Earphone jack : 3.5mm Mini-Jack
• USB Port(s) : 3.0x2
• USB upstream : USB3.0 Type-B x1
• Digital Signal Frequency : 30 ~167 KHz (H) /48 ~144 Hz(V)
• Power Consumption: < 47 W*
• Power Saving Mode: < 0.5W
• Power Off Mode: < 0.5W
• Voltage : 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz
• Chassis Colors : Black
• Tilt : +20°~-5°
• Swivel : -16°~+16°
• Height Adjustment : 0~120 mm
• VESA Wall Mounting : 100x100mm
• Kensington lock
• Phys. Dimension with Stand (WxHxD): 1193.33 x 529.10 x 344.74 mm
• Phys. Dimension without Stand (WxHxD): 1193.33 x 369.7x 344.74 mm
• Box Dimension (WxHxD): 1308 x 484 x 370 mm
• Net Weight : 13.3kg
• Gross Weight: 20.9 kg
• Power cord
• Power adapter
• DisplayPort cable
• USB cable
• Quick start guide
• HDMI cable
• Warranty Card
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.