Asus TUF Gaming Z490-Plus (Wi-Fi) LGA1200 ATX RGB Motherboard
• With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to fuel the latest Intel CPUs, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF Gaming Z490-Plus (Wi-Fi) is the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
• The onboard VRM of TUF Gaming Z490-Plus (Wi-Fi) utilizes 12+2 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 10th Gen Intel Core processors demand.
6-Layer PCB Design
• Multiple PCB layers shift heat away from critical components, providing more headroom to push CPUs beyond stock speeds.
ProCool Sockets. Enchanced EATX 4-PIN & 8-PIN Sockets
• Extreme durability. Prevent hotspots and connector failure. Compared with traditional power inputs, ProCool sockets are built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with PSU power lines. The resulting lower impedance helps to prevent hotspots and connector failure
• Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU, improving system stability.
• Proprietary capacitors provide up to 20% greater temperature tolerance and 5X-longer lifespan.
• The integrated Digi+ VRM voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times.
Easy PC DIY
• TUF Gaming motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want - even for first-time builders. The TUF Gaming Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software offers full control of system settings via a single dashboard. TUF Gaming motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
Build with confidence
• TUF Gaming Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
• SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured via a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
• Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported gaming products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate lets you easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal and synchronize them with Aura Sync for uni?ed system lighting effects. The software also provides control of settings for a select and growing number of products, including keyboard and mouse preferences as well as laptop overclocking and fan speeds, making it easier to tune the look and feel of your system. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and news areas to help you stay in touch with the gaming community.
• TUF Gaming Z490-Plus (Wi-Fi) provides a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
Intel WiFi 6 AX201
• The Intel WiFi 6 AX201 module is compatible with the 802.11ax standard and pushes theoretical peak bandwidth up to an incredible 2.4 Gbps. Perhaps more importantly for power users, it's optimized for more efficient operation on crowded networks with a lot of competing traffic. Pair your motherboard with ASUS WiFi 6 routers to fully experience the networking potential of WiFi 6.
Aura Sync RGB Lighting. Outshine the Competition
• A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
• Intel Z490
• Intel Socket 1200 for 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
• Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
• Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
• ATX Form Factor (30.5 x 24.4cm)
• 4x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4
• 4600(O.C), 4500(O.C), 4400(O.C), 4266(O.C.), 4133(O.C.), 4000(O.C.), 3866(O.C.), 3733(O.C.), 3600(O.C.), 3466(O.C.), 3333(O.C.), 3200(O.C.), 3000(O.C.), 2933(O.C.), 2800(O.C.), 2666, 2400, 2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
• Dual Channel Memory Architecture
• Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• OptiMem II
• Integrated Graphics Processor
• 1x DisplayPort 1.4
• 1x HDMI 1.4b
• Realtek ALC S1200A 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC - Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking, up to 24-Bit/192kHz playback
• Intel I219-V 1Gb Ethernet TUF LANGuard
Wireless Data Network:
• Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 2x2 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) support 1024QAM/OFDMA/MU-MIMO
• Supports up to 2.4Gbps max data rate
• Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
• Supports channel bandwidth: HT20/HT40/HT80/HT160
• Supports CNVI interface Bluetooth v5.1
• Intel 10th Gen Processors 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode)
• Intel Z490 Chipset 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode) 3x PCIe x1
• Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
• Total supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
• Intel Z490 Chipset: 1x M.2_1 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
• 1x M.2_2 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
• 6x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
• Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
• Intel Rapid Storage Technology supports
• Intel Optane Memory Ready
• Rear USB Port (Total 6)
• 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s)(1x Type A + 1x USB Type-C)
• 4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(4 x Type A) Front USB Port (Total 6)
• 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 front panel connector port(s)(1x USB Type-C)
• 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(2x Type A)
• 1x USB 2.0 port(s)(2x Type A)
• 1x USB 2.0 port(s)(1x Type A)
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1x CPU Fan connector(s)
• 1x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
• 3x Chassis Fan connector(s)
• 1x AIO_PUMP connector
• 2x Aura RGB Strip Headers
• 1x Addressable Gen 2 header(s)
• 1x USB 3.2 Gen2 connector support additional 1 USB ports(20-pin, Type-C)
• 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
• 1x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 1 USB 2.0 port(s)
• 2x M.2 Socket 3 6x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
• 1x Thunderbolt header(s)
• 1x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
• 1x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
• 1x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
• 1x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
• 1x System panel(s) (Chassis intrusion header is inbuilt)
• 1x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
• 1x COM port header
• 1x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
• 1x DisplayPort
• 1x HDMI
• 1x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
• 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (1 x Type-A+1 x USB Type-C)
• 4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A
• 1x Optical S/PDIF out
• 5x Audio jack(s)
• 1x ASUS Wi-Fi Module
• Windows 10 64-bit
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.