Asus TUF RTX2060 O6G GAMING 6GB GDDR6 Nvidia Gaming Video Card with Over Clocking - 1x DVI-D, 2x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort
• 2x longer lifespan. Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Dual-ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
Auto Extreme Technology
• Precision automated manufacturing. Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
• Monitor, tweak, and tune. The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, voltage settings, and more, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
144 Hour Validation Program
• “Extensive” may be an understatement. Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
• NVIDI GeForce RTX 2060
• PCI Express 3.0
• GDDR6 6GB
• OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1740 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1395 MHz
• Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1710 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1365 MHz
• 14000 MHz
• Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
• DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
• HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
• Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
• HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
Maximum Display Support:
NVlink/ Crossfire Support:
• 1 x 8-pin
• ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers
• 20.4 x 12.5 x 4.6 cm
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.