Asus TUF Gaming X3 GeForce GTX1660Ti OC 6GB GDDR6 Nvidia Gaming Video Card - 1x DVI-D, 2x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort
• Dual Ball Fan Bearings. Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
• First contact. Copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
• Keep it clean. Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. IP5X certification keeps nasty particulates out of the housing, so you'll never need that deep clean.
Auto Extreme Technology
• Precision automated manufacturing. Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
• No flexin'. The PCB is reinforced by a backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
GPU Tweak II
• Monitor, tweak, and tune. The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
• Premium streaming. XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
• Play lag-free. We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card - and don't be left waiting!
• Profit from GPU power. Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process. Earnings are automatically transferred to your WeChat or PayPal account, and your privacy remains intact because Quantumcloud doesn't collect your personal data. Get started making money today!
144 Hour Validation Program
• “Extensive” may be an understatement. Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
TUF Compatibility Testing
• Better together. ASUS TUF Gaming products and TUF Gaming Alliance products from our partners are subjected to extra tests to ensure compatibility. The TUF Gaming X3 1660 Ti has been thoroughly tested with TUF Gaming motherboards to ensure a seamless plug-and-play experience. In addition to streamlining the building process, aesthetic harmony is a serious benefit for those who value a uniform style.
NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
• Smooth operator. This graphics card supports NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
• The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
• Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
• OpenGL: OpenGL 4.5
• Video Memory: GDDR6 6GB
• Engine Clock: OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1890 MHz ; GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz ; Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1860 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1500 MHz• CUDA Core: 1408
• CUDA Core: 1536
• Memory Clock: 12002 MHz
• Memory Interface: 192-bit
• Resolution: Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
• Interface: DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D) ; HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b) ;Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native)
; DisplayPort 1.4) ; HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
• Maximum Display Support: 4
• NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
• Recommended PSU: 450W
• Power Connectors: 1 x 8-pin
• Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
• Dimensions: 264mm x 130mm x 55mm
• Slot: 2.7 slot
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.