Asus TUF 3 RX5600XT T6G EVO GAMING 6GB GDDR6 AMD Video Card - 1x HDMI, 3x DisplayPort
The TUF Gaming X3 Radeon RX 5600 XT EVO equips 3 powerful fans to up the ante for cooling, without sacrificing the durability that makes it TUF. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and utilizes durable dual ball fan bearings. And, it's all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF products. If you're looking for the super-cooled tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF Gaming X3 EVO.
• Axial-tech Fan Design - Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
• ODB Technology - An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise, the fans automatically start up again.
• 2.7 - Slot Design - The TUF Gaming X3 EVO leverages a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area. The extra thermal headroom increases overclocking potential and allows fans to run at even lower speeds in light scenarios.
• Dual Ball Fan Bearings - Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
• Auto-Extreme Technology - Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
• Protective Backplate - The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
TUF Compatibility Testing:
ASUS TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming Alliance products from our partners are subjected to a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure a seamless plug-and-play experience. All products also share a common design language, making it easier to build an entire battlestation that has a unified aesthetic.
144-Hour Validation Program:
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
AMD Radeon FreeSync:
Experience stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD Radeon FreeSync 1 and FreeSync 2 HDR2 technology, available on many ASUS monitors.
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
• GPU Tweak II - Monitor, tweak, and tune
• wtfast - We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets.
• XSplit - Premium streaming
• Quantumcloud - Profit from GPU power
• AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition - The latest Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition unleashes the full potential of your GPU with day-0 drivers optimized for new game releases and a highly customizable gaming experience.
• Bus Standard: PCI Express 4.0
• OpenGL: OpenGL 4.6
• Video Memory: 6GB GDDR6
• Engine Clock: OC Mode : up to 1660 MHz (Game clock) / ~ 1770 MHz (Boost clock) / Gaming Mode : up to 1615 MHz (Game clock) / ~ 1750 MHz (Boost clock)
• Stream Processors: 2304
• Memory Speed: 14Gbps
• Memory Interface: 192-bit
• Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
• Interface: 1 x HDMI2.0b; 3 x DisplayPort 1.4; Support : Yes (2.3)
• Maximum Display Support: 4
• NVlink/ Crossfire Support: Yes
• Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
• Dimensions: 28.26 x 12.85 x 5.38 Centimeter
• Recommended PSU: 450W
• Power Connectors: 1 x 8-pin
• Slot: 2.7 Slot
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.