Asus STRIX Z390-I GAMING Intel LGA 1151 Z390 Mini ITX Wireless Gaming Motherboard
• With comprehensive cooling options and upgraded power delivery to fuel CPUs with more cores, plus support for faster memory and storage, ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming provides exceptional performance in a compact, minimalist form factor that's perfect for minimalist battlestations.
Design, Customization, And Setup
• A host of design touches, including a unique cyber-text pattern, plus customization options, comprehensive validation lists, and the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry make building and personalizing a gaming rig with ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming wonderfully easy.
Tune Your Rig The Way You Want
• Whether it's overclocking, cooling, assigning network priorities, or tuning audio characteristics, the ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming has the firmware options and software utilities to tailor your rig's performance for any type of gaming environment.
• Intel Socket 1151 9th / 8th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
• Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
• Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
• Chipset: Intel Z390
• Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors 2 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4, Un-buffered Memory
• Dual Channel Memory Architecture
• Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
• Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ / 60 Hz
• Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz
• Supports Intel InTru 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider
• Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode)
• Intel Z390 Chipset : 2 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode), 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
• Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
• Intel Optane Memory Ready
• Intel I219V
• Anti-surge LANGuard
• ROG GameFirst Technology
Wireless Data Network:
• Intel Wireless-AC 9560
• Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
• Supports MU-MIMO
• Bluetooth 5.0
• ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
• Dual Headphone Amplifiers
• Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
• Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
• High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
• SupremeFX Shielding Technology
• Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback
• Audio Feature : SupremeFX Shielding Technology, Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel, Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals, Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity, Sonic Radar III, Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
• 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 6.0, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information.
• Mini ITX Form Factor 17 cm x 17 cm
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.