Asus Strix Raid Pro 7.1 PCI-E With Audiophile-Grade DAC And 116db SNR Gaming Sound Card
7.1 PCIe gaming sound card set with an audiophile-grade DAC and 116dB SNR
• Instant-on Raid Mode: Customize in-game audio with one click
• 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and audiophile-grade DAC: Enjoy high-fidelity, immersive sound
• Sonic Studio utility: Take full control over loads of sound technologies via an intuitive, one-page interface
• Sonic Radar Pro: Lets you pinpoint the exact location of in-game sounds and enhances critical audio details like enemy footsteps for an aural advantage
• 600ohm headphone amplifier: For enhanced bass and clear, detailed sound
SHARPEN YOUR HEARING TAKE CONTROL
Strix Raid Pro is a premium sound card set built with audiophile-grade components to satisfy gamers who demand ultimate audio performance. Strix Raid Pro features rich, immersive, and clear sound with an incredible 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), and a 600ohm headphone amplifier for deep, tight bass. The simple yet powerful Sonic Studio sound utility and control box provides complete sound card control and allows instant in-game audio adjustments.
Instant in-game audio adjustment with Raid Mode
ASUS exclusive Raid Mode can be turned on right in the heat of gaming action with just one-click on the audio control box to provide the exact audio adjustment you want. With this powerful combination of Raid Mode and the audio control box, gamers no longer need to pause the game and open sound software to adjust their audio, ensuring they never miss a single moment of gaming action.
Gamers can save their favorite or most frequently-used audio adjustments — Equalizer, Bass Boost, Virtual Surround, and Mic Volume — into custom presets that they can instantly turn on or off with the dedicated Raid Mode button on the audio control box. It also has a convenient knob to adjust the Raid Mode intensity level.
TOTAL AUDIO CONTROL
Take complete control of your audio with Sonic Studio
Strix Raid Pro features the latest Sonic Studio software suite for full control over every sound technology, from equalization (EQ) to 7.1-speaker level-balancing. Sonic Studio has a single navigation page that puts everything in front of you, with an intuitive point-and-click interface that allows you to pre-set audio profiles to suit different audio requirements.
GAME WITH CRYSTAL-CLEAR AUDIO
Winning formula for exceptional audio quality
116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) clarity
High-fidelity grade ESS SABRE9006A DAC delivers unrivalled, jitter-free sound and an exceptional 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) for 32 times greater clarity than average onboard audio.
Sound detail boost with 600ohm integrated headphone amplifier
The powerful TI-TPA6120 headphone amp lets you experience the full potential of your gaming headset. A 600ohm headphone amplifier provides enhanced bass and clear, detailed sound.
Hyper Grounding Technology
Noise-blocking multi-layer PCB developed with decades of ASUS professional layout expertise
Express your gaming style with Strix Raid Pro. Its owl-eye design even lights up in the dark.
• PCI Express
• Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) (Front-out): 116 dB
• Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) (Headphone-out): 110 dB
• Input Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): 110 dB
• Output THD+N at 1kHz (Front-out): 0.001 %(-100 dB)
• Output THD+N at 1kHz (Headphone-out): 0.003 %(-90 dB)
• Input THD+N at 1kHz: 0.000316 %(-110 dB)
• Frequency Response (-3dB, 24bit/96KHz input): 10 Hz to 48 KHz
• Output/Input Full-Scale Voltage: Line output (RCA, 3.5): 2 Vrms (5.65 Vp-p)
• Audio Processor: C-Media USB2.0 6632AX High-Definition Sound Processor (Max. 384KHz / 24bit)
• Digital-to-analog Converter(DAC)
• ESS SABRE9006A Premier 8 Channel Audio DAC
Sample Rate and Resolution:
• Analog Playback Sample Rate and Resolution: 44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
• Analog Recording Sample Rate and Resolution: 44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
• S/PDIF Digital Output: 44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
• ASIO 2.0 Driver Support: 44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit with very low latency
• Analog Output: 5 x 3.5 mm jack (1/8") (Headphone out /Front out/Side out/Center-Subwoofer out/Rear out)
• Analog Input: 1 x 3.5 mm jack (1/8") (Line-in/ Mic-in combo)
• Digital: 1 x S/PDIF out ((combo with side out))
• 190 x 130 x 22 mm ( L x W x H )
• Windows 10 , 32bit/64bit
• Windows 8.1 , 32bit/64bit
• Windows 8 , 32bit/64bit
• Windows 7 SP1, 32bit/64bit
• Sound Card x 1
• Control box x 1
• S/PDIF optical adaptors x 1
• Driver CD x 1
• Quick start guide x 1
• Box link cable x 1
We are an Asus authorised reseller