Asus Strix Raid DLX 7.1 PCIe Gaming Sound Card
• Instant-on Raid Mode: Customize in-game audio with one click
• 124dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and audiophile-grade DAC: Enjoy high-fidelity, immersive sound
• Sonic Studio utility: Take full control over loads of sound technologies via an intuitive, one-page interface
• Sonic Radar Pro: Lets you pinpoint the exact location of in-game sounds and enhances critical audio details like enemy footsteps for an aural advantage
• 600ohm headphone amplifier: For enhanced bass and clear, detailed sound
SHARPEN YOUR HEARING TAKE CONTROL
Strix Raid DLX is a premium sound card set built with audiophile-grade components to satisfy gamers who demand ultimate audio performance. Strix Raid DLX features rich, immersive, and clear sound with an incredible 124dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), and a 600ohm headphone amplifier for deep, tight bass. The simple yet powerful Sonic Studio sound utility and control box provides complete sound card control and allows instant in-game audio adjustments.
ASUS exclusive Raid Mode can be turned on right in the heat of gaming action with just one-click on the audio control box to provide the exact audio adjustment you want. With this powerful combination of Raid Mode and the audio control box, gamers no longer need to pause the game and open sound software to adjust their audio, ensuring they never miss a single moment of gaming action.
TOTAL AUDIO CONTROL
Strix Raid DLX features the latest Sonic Studio software suite for full control over every sound technology, from equalization (EQ) to 7.1-speaker level-balancing. Sonic Studio has a single navigation page that puts everything in front of you, with an intuitive point-and-click interface that allows you to pre-set audio profiles to suit different audio requirements.
124dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) for extraordinary audio clarity
High-fidelity grade ES9016S DAC delivers unrivalled, jitter-free sound and an exceptional 124dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) for 64 times greater clarity than average onboard audio.
Sound detail boost with 600ohm integrated headphone amplifier
The powerful TI LME49600 headphone amp lets you experience the full potential of your gaming headset. A 600ohm headphone amplifier provides enhanced bass and clear, detailed sound.
Hyper Grounding Technology
Noise-blocking multi-layer PCB developed with decades of ASUS professional layout expertise
• Audio Interface: PCI Express
• Audio Processor :C-Media USB2.0 6632AX High-Definition Sound Processor (Max. 384KHz / 24bit)
• Analog Input: 1 x 3.5 mm jack (1/8") (Line-in/ Mic-in combo)
• Analog Output: 5 x 3.5 mm jack (1/8") (Headphone out /Front out/Side out/Center-Subwoofer out/Rear out)
• Digital: 1 x S/PDIF out ((combo with side out)), 1 x Box Link
• Digital-to-analog Converter(DAC): ESS SABRE9016 Premier 8 Channel Audio DAC
• Dimensions: 190 x 130 x 22 mm ( L x W x H )
We are an Asus authorised reseller