Asus ROG Strix XG27UQ 27 Inch 3840 x 2160 4K 1ms 350nit IPS Gaming Monitor with USB Hub - HDMI DisplayPort
• ROG Strix XG27UQ Display stream compression (DSC) technology enables 4K visuals and an 144Hz refresh rate via a single DisplayPort 1.4 connection by compressing and decompressing each frame on the fly with no visual loss of image quality.
Fast 144Hz Refresh Rate and 1ms Response Time (MPRT)
• ROG Strix XG27UQ offers an ultrafast 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time (MPRT), ensuring that even the fastest-paced games played at the highest visual settings remain buttery-smooth and completely lag-free.
NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Ready
• With Adaptive Sync (G-SYNC Compatible* ready), the ROG Strix XG27UQ delivers a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR by default on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards. *G-SYNC Compatible in application process
High Dynamic Range (HDR) with DCI-P3 90% and DisplayHDR 400
• ROG Strix XG27UQ supports HDR technology across a range of luminance (up to 400cd/m2) to deliver a wider color range and higher contrast than traditional monitors. The brightest whites and the darkest blacks bring out details like never before. ROG Strix XG27UQ also delivers DCI-P3 90% color gamut and contrast performance that passes DisplayHDR 400 certification.To ensure color accuracy, each ROG Strix XG27UQ is factory pre-calibrated.
Multiple HDR Modes
• Now you can choose from multiple HDR modes in order to adjust monitor HDR performance based on the current scenario.
Shadow Boost Technology
• Shadow Boost technology clarifies dark areas of the game world without overexposing brighter areas, improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.
ASUS-Exclusive Extreme Low Motion Blur Technology
• ROG Strix XG27UQ features the latest ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur technology, which achieves 1ms MPRT to eliminate smearing and motion blur, and makes objects in motion look sharper, so gameplay is more fluid and responsive.
• ASUS GameVisual gives you seven preset display modes and one user mode tailored to suit different types of content.
• The ASUS-exclusive, integrated GamePlus hotkey offers in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game.This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
ASUS DisplayWidget Software
• DisplayWidget is an intuitive software utility that lets users tweak the settings of the monitor. Adjustments to these utilities can be made via the On Screen Display (OSD) menu or the navigational joystick, but ASUS DisplayWidget makes accessing and using these various settings much faster and easier.
• AppSync lets you assign specific ASUS GameVisual modes to individual applications and game titles to make sure the program you are using is in your preferred mode. You also have the option of changing these assigned settings quickly.
Sharable Display Setting Parameter
• All customized GameVisual settings can be saved to an AXML file format that can be shared with other same monitor users.
• MultiFrame allows users to organize multiple windows on desktop and to arrange them in an orderly way so that they don't overlap on a big screen.
Keyboard Hot Keys
• Hot Keys allow users to quickly change the settings by typing a certain key combination.
Ultra-Low Blue Light Filter
• ROG Strix XG27UQ comes with TUV Rheinland-certified ASUS Ultra-low Blue Light filters to protect eyes and prevent strain from harmful blue light. Select from four different filter settings via the OSD menu or by using the five-way joystick.
• ROG Strix XG27UQ reduces on-screen flicker to give you a more comfortable gaming experience. This minimizes eye strain during marathon gaming sessions.
• ROG Strix XG27UQ offers a wide selection of connectivity options, including two HDMI 2.0 inputs and two DisplayPort 1.4 interface.
• The ROG Strix XG27UQ is specially designed for marathon gaming sessions. It has an ergonomically-designed stand with tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustment so you can always find that ideal viewing position whether you're on the couch or sitting on your bed.
ASUS Aura Sync Lighting
• With exclusive ASUS Aura Sync lighting technology*, ROG Strix XG27UQ provides ambient lighting that can be synchronized with other Aura-enabled components and peripherals.
Customizable Light Signature
• Light Signature lets you create and customize ROG Strix XG27UQ's light-projection* effects. It includes two ROG logo covers and one blank covers that you can use to create customized, unique light projections to enhance your desktop surface. *LED Lighting projection is patent pending.
• Color Saturation : 125% sRGB / DCI-P3 90%
• Panel Backlight / Type : IPS
• True Resolution : 3840x2160
• Display Viewing Area(HxV) : 596.16 x 335.34 mm
• Display Surface : Non-glare
• Pixel Pitch : 0.155 mm
• Brightness : 350 cd/m² (Typical)/400 cd/m²(Peak)
• Contrast Ratio : 1000 :1 (Typical)
• Viewing Angle (CR > = 10) : 178°(H)/178°(V)
• Response Time : 1ms MPRT
• Display Colors : 1.07b (10 bit with dithering)
• HDR (High Dynamic Range) Support : Yes (HDR-10 )
• Refresh Rate(max) : 144Hz
• Signal Input : HDMI(v2.0) x2, DisplayPort 1.4x2
• Earphone jack : 3.5mm Mini-Jack
• USB upstream : USB3.0 Type-B x1
• USB downstream : USB3.0 Type-A x2
• Digital Signal Frequency : DisplayPort: 510 ~510 KHz (H) /48 ~144 Hz(V) ; HDMI : 48 ~120 KHz (H) /30 ~135 Hz(V)
• Tilt : +20°~-5°
• Swivel : +40°~-40°
• Pivot : 0°~+90°
• Height Adjustment : 0~120 mm
• VESA Wall Mounting : 100x100mm
• Aura Sync lighting effect
• Phys. Dimension with Stand(WxHxD): 633.64 x (436.5~556.5) x 269.5 mm
• Phys. Dimension without Stand (WxHxD): 633.6 x 381.1 x 94.3 mm
• Weight: 7.5kg (Net)
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.