Asus ROG STRIX Radeon RX5700XT OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 AMD Video Card - 1x HDMI, 3x DisplayPort
1440p is the new sweet spot for mainstream gaming, and the ROG Strix Radeon RX 5700 XT is armed to dominate the category. Components on the surface of the PCB are precisely soldered with Auto-Extreme Technology and the GPU chip is cooled using MaxContact and a beefy heatsink. On top, three fans leverage our new Axial-tech design, which surpasses our own industry-leading fans from the last generation. In-between those layers are a myriad of additional features like 0dB mode, IP5X dust resistance, a reinforced frame, and more.
• Axial-tech Fan Design - Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
• OdB Technology - An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 60 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
• 2.7-slot Design - The ROG Strix RX 5700 XT leverages a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area. The extra thermal headroom increases overclocking potential and allows fans to run at even lower speeds in light scenarios.
• Dual Bios - Do you prioritize low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps. For even more customization and control, check out our GPU Tweak II software.
• Auto-Extreme Technology - Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
• Super Alloy Power II - To deal with varying game and application workloads, the RDNA architecture can change speeds in an instant, necessitating a power delivery circuit with the reserves to handle the onslaught when you dial up the clock. The ROG Strix RX 5700 XT is armed with premium capacitors, DrMOS power stages, and alloy-core chokes are capable of pushing performance to the max.
• MaxContact Technology - MaxContact is an industry-first technology that utilizes precision machining to create a heat spreader surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU chip, resulting in improved thermal transfer.
• Reinforced Frame - A metal brace prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
• Bus Standard: PCI Express 4.0
• Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
• Engine Clock OC Mode: P Mode : 1840 MHz (Base clock), 1965 MHz (Game clock**), up to 2035 MHz (Boost clock*)
• Engine Clock Gaming Mode: P Mode : 1770 MHz (Base clock), 1905 MHz (Game clock**), up to 2010 MHz (Boost clock*)
• Stream Processors: 2560
• Memory Speed: 14Gbps
• Memory Interface: 256-bit
• Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
• Interface: 1 x HDMI2.0b; 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
• Maximum Display Support: 6
• NVlink/ Crossfire Support: Yes (DX12 and Vulkan Only)
• Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
• Dimensions: 30.5 x 13 x 5.4 Centimeter
• Recommended PSU: 600W
• Graphics Card Power Consumption: Above 300W
• Power Connectors: 2 x 8-pin
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.