Asus ROG Strix RTX2080Ti 11GB GDDR6 NVIDIA Video Card - 2x HDMI 2x DisplayPort 1x USB-C
• To keep Turing's temperatures under tight control, we've brought a larger cooler to the table, which necessitates a more powerful and efficient fan that must maintain a whisper-quiet acoustic profile. Axial-tech meets these three design challenges by implementing our latest innovations for fan performance. We've reduced the size of the fan's hub to allow for longer blades and added a barrier ring that increases structural integrity and downward air pressure through the ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080Ti's heatsink array. And we've also implemented IP5X dust resistance to seal the fan's internals from particle ingress to keeps things running smoothly. The new design allows Axial-tech fans to shift more air and spin at higher speeds without increasing noise levels.
Sink your heat into this
• This generation, our top-end cards adopt a 2.7-slot footprint to accommodate a larger heatsink because bigger is better. We've increased the overall surface area of our cooling array by over 20% compared to last gen. If you want to squeeze the most out of the ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080Ti's performance, our latest design gives you a lot more thermal headroom for overclocking. If you're just looking for an amazing plug-and-play experience, the extra heat dissipation keeps your fans running at lower speeds while you game.
Precision Automated Manufacturing
• All ROG Strix graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme Technology, an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry. Traditionally, soldering of through-hole and surface-mounted components needs to be performed in separate stages. Auto-Extreme Technology allows all soldering to be completed in a single pass, reducing thermal strain on components and avoiding the use of harsh cleaning chemicals. The end result is less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product.
Outshine the competition
• The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080Ti features Aura RGB lighting on both the shroud and backplate. Get Aura Sync software to connect your compatible products for a completely customized gaming setup. You can sync to music, change color based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options, so make sure to look out for the Aura Sync logo when you're picking parts for your build.
NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
• The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080Ti features NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology for the smoothest and fastest gaming imaginable, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. Enjoy the latest first-person shooters, sports and action-adventure games at super-fast frame rates, even at the highest graphics settings!
• Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
• OpenGL: OpenGL4.5
• Video Memory: 11GB GDDR6
• Engine Clock: OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1665 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1350 MHz , Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1650 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1350 MHz
• CUDA Core: 4352
• Memory Clock: 14000 MHz
• Resolution: Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
• Interface: HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b) , Display Port : Yes x 2 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4) , HDCP Support : Yes (2.2) , USB Type-C Support:Yes x1
• Maximum Display Support: 4
• NVlink/ Crossfire Support: Yes
• Recommended PSU: 650W
• Power Connectors: 2 x 8-pin
• Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
• Dimensions: 304.7 x 130.4 x 54.1 mm
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.