Asus ROG Strix X470-I AM4 M-ITX Gaming Motherboard
• ROG Strix X470-I Gaming features an innovative riser card to help alleviate the constraints imposed by the mini-ITX form factor. The M.2 Audio Combo Card frees up prized real estate by raising M.2 drives and SupremeFX audio circuitry above the mainboard to minimize lateral signal interference. And it's neatly covered by a stylish heatsink that's capable of keeping the latest high-performance SSDs cool.
• Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies that enhance memory reliability and speed.
Improved DDR4 Stability
• ROG Strix X470-I is equipped with a stylish, angular M.2 heatsink that keeps your SSD cool. By efficiently dissipating heat away from the M.2 area, Strix X470-I minimizes the possibility of performance-sapping throttling, which can occur when drives become too warm.
• Built-in gaming audio means you're ready to play, chat, stream or kick back with videos — right out of the gate. And included smart routing technology allows you to direct various audio streams to different devices.
• Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
Aura Lighting Control
• With ROG Strix B350-I Gaming we've upgraded our Aura Sync RGB lighting so that you can tastefully accent your build with a range of colors and effects. An array of RGB LEDs is embedded into the M.2 heatsink, so the ROG logo now glows by your command. And for off-board illumination, there are headers for 5050 RGB strips and addressable RGB gear, allowing Aura to radiate throughout an entire chassis. Fire up all your Aura Sync devices and see them perform in perfect harmony!
• AMD AM4 Socket for Ryzen 1st/2nd Gen, Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics, 7th Gen A-series and Athlon X4 Processors
• Chipset: AMD X470 Chipset
• AMD Ryzen 2nd Gen Processors: 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 up to 3466(O.C.)MHz non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
• AMD Ryzen 1st Gen with Radeon Vega Graphics: 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 up to 3200(O.C.)MHz non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
• AMD 7th Gen and Athlon Processors: 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
• Dual Channel Memory Architecture
• AMD Ryzen 1st/2nd Gen Processors: 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode)
• AMD Ryzen with Vega, 7th Gen A-Series, Athlon X4: 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode)
• AMD Ryzen 1st/2nd Gen Processors: 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
• AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processor: 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
• AMD 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors: 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode)
• AMD X470 chipset: 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
• SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
• Sonic Radar III
• Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
• Intel I211-AT, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
• ROG GameFirst Technology
• Asus Anti-Surge LAN Guard
• Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
• Supports MU-MIMO
• Bluetooth V4.2
• ROG RAMCache II
• ROG CPU-Z
• GameFirst IV
• ROG Aura: Aura Lighting Control, Aura RGB Strip Headers
• 5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5
• Fan Xpert4
• Gamer's Guardian: DRAM Overcurrent Protection, Stainless Steel Back I/O, Highly Durable Components, DIGI+ VRM, SafeSlot
• Asus EPU
• Asus TPU
• Asus Q-Design: Asus Q-Shield, Asus Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED), Asus Q-Slot, Asus Q-DIMM
• ASUS EZ DIY
• Turbo App
• 1 x Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
• 1 x RGB Header(s)
• 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
• 1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
• 2 x M.2 Socket 3 for M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 devices
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
• 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) ( x 4 -pin)
• 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) ( x 4 -pin)
• 1 x AIO_PUMP connector ( x 4 -pin)
• 1 x 8-pin EATX 12 V Power connector
• 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
• 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
• 1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
• 1 x System panel connector
• 1 x Thermal sensor connector
• 1 x Speaker connector
• 1 x HDMI
• 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
• 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (red)Type-A,
• 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) ,
• 3 x LED-illuminated audio jacks
• 1 x ASUS Wi-Fi GO! module (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v4.2)
• 256 Mb Flash ROM
• UEFI AMI BIOS
• SM BIOS 3.0
• ACPI 6.0
• Multi-language BIOS
• ASUS EZ Flash 3
• CrashFree BIOS 3
• F11 EZ Tuning Wizard
• F6 Qfan Control
• F3 My Favorites
• Last Modified log
• F12 PrintScreen
• ASUS DRAM Serial Presence Detect
• Secure Erase
• User Profile
• F4 AURA On/Off
• F9 Search
• Form Factor: Mini-ITX
• Dimensions: 17cm x 17cm
• User's manual
• M.2 mounting kit
• I/O Shield
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
• 2 x M.2 Screw Package
• 1 x Supporting DVD
• 1 x ASUS 2T2R dual band Wi-Fi moving antennas (Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compliant)
• 1 x ROG Strix stickers
• 1 x Cable ties pack(s)
• 1 x Extension cable for Addressable LED
• 1 x Panel cable
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Will this Asus motherboard be compatible with a 3rd generation Ryzen CPU?
To guarantee compatibility with an existing processor you will need to match the socket & chipset. This particular motherboard has a AM4 socket and uses an X470 chipset. You will need to check that your existing processor will support these two requirements. The recommended chipset for the 3rd Gen Ryzen CPUs is X570, though it is stated that the old X470’s may work.
What BIOS firmware does this Asus motherboard come with?
This particular Asus motherboard uses a proprietary Asus UEFI BIOS.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.