Asus Prime X570-P/CSM X570 AM4 ATX RGB Motherboard
• ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
ASUS Control Center Express. One-minute installation
• ASUS Control Center Express is centralized server-grade management software that takes just one minute to install and is designed to reduce IT operations costs and improve efficiency. This powerful tool enables IT administrators to manage and control multiple clients in different locations remotely and includes features such as asset management, software deployment and monitoring. It also lets IT staff visualize deployments, facilitating real-time control.
Foundation of your build
• Hosting the latest Ryzen processor with increased number of cores and bandwidth, the Prime X570 series is ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options. It provides all the fundamentals to increase your everyday productivity.
Power delivery enhancements
• The 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors boast more cores and bandwidth, demanding more power than typical desktop CPUs. Prime X570-P/CSM is geared up for the demands of these high-core-count processors, offering a stable power to ensure optimal performance.
Tune it your way
• The Prime X570 series feature software and firmware controls that make performance accessible to anyone. Prime X570 series also include options allowing you to personalize your build, and helping you to tune your rig to perform the way you want it.
• Designed for easy setup, EZ Mode presents all the vital settings and stats on one single page. With guided wizards, drag-and-drop simplicity, and one-click convenience to apply important settings, your rig will be up and running in no time.
• When you're ready to take a deeper dive into the configuration of your rig, Advanced Mode grants total control. Each section is intuitively organized, and a built-in search feature makes it easy to find the option you need. Tweak cooling parameters, save profiles, apply overclocks, and unleash the full potential of the latest Ryzen processor.
• Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate allows you easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal. The software also provides control of settings for ASUS product, including keyboard and mouse preferences. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and highlight to help you stay in touch with the ASUS community.
Aura Sync RGB headers. Outshine the competition
• A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura Sync offers full lighting connected via the motherboard's RGB headers, with a variety of functional presets for external LED strips.* And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
Addressable Gen 2 RGB header
• Prime X570-P/CSM's Addressable Gen 2 RGB header is now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new headers also offer backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.
Brighten Up Your Build. LED-illuminated control for PCH
• Built-in LED lighting options illuminate your build in a variety of eye-catching styles.
• CPU: AMD AM4 Socket 3rd/2nd AMD Ryzen 2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
• Form Factor: ATX Form Factor (30.5 x 24.4cm)
• Memory: 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors 4x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 MHz Un-buffered Memory 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors 4x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 MHz Un-buffered Memory 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors 4x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 MHz Memory Dual Channel Memory Architecture ECC Memory (ECC mode) support varies by CPU.
• Onboard Graphics: Integrated Graphics in the 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors VGA output support : HDMI port - Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz
• Audio: Realtek S1200A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC - Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking - Front panel audio connector (AAFP)
• LAN: Realtek RTL8111H ASUS LAN Guard
• Expansion Slots: 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors 1x PCIe 4.0 x16 (x16 mode) 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode) 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x8 mode) AMD X570 chipset 1x PCIe 4.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) 3x PCIe 4.0 x1
• Multi-Graphics Technology: 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen/2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
• Storage Interface: 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors: 1x M.2_1 socket 3, with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIE 4.0 x4 and SATA modes) storage devices support 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen/2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors: 1x M.2_1 socket 3, with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIE 3.0 x4 and SATA modes) storage devices support AMD X570 chipset: 1x M.2_2 socket 3, with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280/22110(PCIE 4.0 x4 and SATA modes) storage devices support 6x SATA 6Gb/s port(s) Support Raid 0, 1, 10
• USB: 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen/2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, teal blue, Type-A) 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen/2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, Type-A) AMD X570 chipset: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, teal blue, Type-A) AMD X570 chipset: 4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at mid-board) AMD X570 chipset: 5x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 3 at mid-board) *The USB ports under the LAN port can run at USB 3.2 Gen 2 speeds with 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors
• Internal I/O Connectors: 2x Aura RGB Strip Headers 1x Addressable Gen 2 header(s) 2x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 5 USB 2.0 port(s) 1x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode) 1x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode) 1x SPI TPM header 1x COM port(s) connector(s) 6x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s) 1x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4-pin) 3x Chassis Fan connector(s) (3 x 4-pin) 1x PCH_FAN (1 x 4-pin) 1x AIO_PUMP connector (1 x 4-pin) 1x S/PDIF out header(s) 1x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s) 1x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s) 1x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s) 1x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP) 1x System panel(s) 1x Clear CMOS jumper(s) 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (up to 5Gbps) connector support additional 2 USB ports
• Back Panel Connectors: 1x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s) 1x HDMI 1x LAN (RJ45) port(s) 2x USB 2.0 3x Audio jack(s) 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (up to 5Gbps) ports Type-A 4x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10Gbps) ports (Type-A *) *The USB ports under the LAN port can run at USB 3.2 Gen 2 speeds with 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors
• Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.