ASUS PRIME TRX40-PRO AMD sTRX4 TRX40 ATX RGB Motherboard
• AMD's HEDT platform raises the stakes with the latest AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper processors that boast more cores and higher bandwidth than ever before. Prime TRX40-Pro is ready for the additional processing power that plows through intensive tasks such as 3D rendering and video editing, and the extra bandwidth allows you to add multiple graphics cards and NVMe SSDs to accelerate your productivity.
Robust Power Design
• The new AMD Socket sTRX4 is compatible with 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper CPUs with up to 32 cores, up to 64 PCIe 4.0 lanes, and 280-watt thermal design power (TDP). Such specifications require serious power, so Prime TRX40-Pro is equipped with an enhanced power solution that includes 16 power stages to ensure your processor keeps up with your creativity.
ProCool II Connectors
• ProCool II connectors ensure a snug and reliable connection to the EPS 12V power lines. The second-generation features upgrades of metal amour and solid pins for better heat dissipation, as well as a warning LED-display with a BIOS POST message to indicate improper connections.
Cool to the Core
• Effective content creation demands a reliable, professional foundation. Prime TRX40-Pro is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads, so that your focus remains fixed on your creative goals.
• Two M.2 slots are covered by a massive heatsink to combat temperature-induced throttling that can affect performance during heavy, sustained storage loads.
Tune It Your Way
• Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. Prime TRX40-Pro packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work – maximizing your productivity.
• One click takes care of all that complex tuning. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of the system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
• AMD Socket sTRX4 for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper Series Desktop Processors
• Build in AMD TRX40
• 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper Series Desktop processors: 8 x DIMM, Max. 256GB, DDR4 MHz ECC and non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
• Supports NVIDIA Quad-GPU SLI Technology
• Supports NVIDIA 2-Way SLI Technology
• Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX Technology
• Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
• 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper Series Desktop processors: 3 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (x16/x16/x16) *
AMD TRX40 chipset. 1 x PCIe 4.0 (x4 mode)
• 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper Series Desktop processors : 2 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support(PCIe 4.0 x4 mode)
• AMD TRX40 chipset : 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with vertical M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support(SATA & PCIe 4.0 x4 mode), 8 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), Support Raid 0, 1, 10
• Intel I211-AT
• ASUS Turbo LAN Utility
• ASUS LAN Guard
• RRealtek ALC S1220 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound
• AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors : 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s) (4 at back panel, , 3 x Type-A+1 x Type-C)
• AMD TRX40 chipset : 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 front panel connector port(s) (1 at mid-board)
• AMD TRX40 chipset : 6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , Type-A, 4 at mid-board)
• AMD TRX40 chipset : 2 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at mid-board)
• ASMedia USB 3.2 Gen 1 controller : 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, , Type-A)
• GL852G USB Hub : 2 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at mid-board)
• 1 x 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.2, ACPI 6.2
• WfM 2.0, WOL by PME, PXE
• ATX Form Factor 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm
• User's manual
• 1x Vertical M.2 bracket set
• 4x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
• 2x M.2 Screw Package
• 1x Supporting DVD
• 1x Q-Connector
• 1x Extension Cable for RGB strips (40 cm)
• 1x Extension cable for Addressable LED
• 1x CPU Fan Holder
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.