Asus PRIME H470M-PLUS Intel LGA 1200 H470 mATX Motherboard
• Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime H470 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work – maximizing your productivity.
• The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
• An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various Advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Quick and Simple Setup
• EZ mode displays vital settings and stats and also offers guided wizards, drag-and-drop functionality, and one-click application of important settings — all to help you get your rig up and running in no time.
Cool to the Core
• Prime H470 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
VRM Heatsink and Thermal Pads
• The VRM heatsinks with underneath thermal pads improve heat transfer from the MOSFETs for better cooling performance.
Cooler by Design
• Prime H470 series features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 4 software or via the UEFI BIOS.
Build on a Solid Foundation
• Prime H470 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 10th Generation Intel Core processors. A H470 motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
ASUS OptiMem II
• ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing memory traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements lead to more headroom for overclocking and improved stability, allowing memory speeds of DDR4-4400 and beyond with all slots populated.
Dual M.2 (up to 32 Gbps)
• Dual M.2 slots support data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps via x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A & Type-C
• Numerous USB ports support high-end rigs loaded with peripherals, including a USB Type-A and a Type-C connectors with fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity for compatible cases.
Intel 1 Gb Ethernet
• Intel Ethernet Connection I219-V reduces CPU overhead and offers exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster, smoother data transfer.
Little Things Make a Big Difference
• Prime H470 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive RGB lighting controls that let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
• Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio. Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced.
• Brighten Up Your Build. With 5050 RGB strips connected to the RGB header, you can create your own stunning multicolor lighting displays with static, blinking, fading, and strobing effects.
• Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate allows you to easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal. The software also provides control of settings for ASUS products, including keyboard and mouse preferences. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and highlight to help you stay in touch with the ASUS community.
• SafeSlot Core+ is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot fortified with a one-piece stainless-steel brace that shields the slot to protect it from damage. The metal cover is tightly secured to the slot with hooks, and the entire assembly is firmly anchored to the PCB with strengthened solder points to provide a secure foundation for heavyweight graphics cards.
• World-class circuit-protecting power design. An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your motherboard from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
• Short-circuit damage prevention. Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
• 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability. Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that's three times longer than ordinary panels.
• Electrostatic discharge protection. ASUS ESD Guards prevent damage from electrostatic discharge, up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/- 6kV for contact discharge, arranged in an active-protective-circuit design that prolongs the life of components
• Intel H470
• Intel Socket 1200 for 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
• Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
• Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
• mATX Form Factor (24.4 x 24.4cm)
• 4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
• Dual Channel Memory Architecture
• Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• Integrated Graphics Processor
• 1x DisplayPort 1.4
• 1x HDMI 1.4b
• 1x DVI-D
• Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
• Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking, up to 24-Bit/192kHz playback
• Intel I219-V 1Gb Ethernet
• Intel 10th Gen Processors 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode)
• Intel H470 Chipset 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode), 2x PCIe 3.0 x1
• Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
• Total supports 2x M.2 slots and 4x SATA 6Gb/s ports
• Intel H470 Chipset: 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*1
• 5 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
• Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
• Intel Rapid Storage Technology supports
• Intel Optane Memory Ready
• Rear USB Port (Total 6)
• 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s)(1 x Type-A +1 x USB Type-C)
• 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(2x Type A)
• 2x USB 2.0 port(s)(2x Type A)
• Front USB Port (Total 8)
• 4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
• 4x USB 2.0 port(s)
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
• 3 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
• 1 x AIO_PUMP connector
• 1 x Lighting Control RGB Strip Header(s)
• 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
• 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
• 1 x SPI TPM header
• 5 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
• 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
• 1 x 4-pin EATX 12 V Power connector
• 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
• 1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
• 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
• 1 x System panel connector
• 1 x COM port header
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
• 1 x DVI-D
• 1 x DisplayPort
• 1 x HDMI
• 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
• 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (1 x Type-A+1 x USB Type-C®)
• 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
• 2 x USB 2.0
• 3 x Audio jack(s)
• Windows 10 64-bit
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.