ASUS PRIME H310M-K R2.0 Intel LGA 1151 H310 mATX Gaming Motherboard
• ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the Prime 300 Series to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload - whether you're gaming or running intensive applications
Cooler by design
• Prime 300 Series features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via ASUS Fan Xpert software or the UEFI BIOS.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
• The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and Prime 300 Series has one of the best in the business.
USB 3.1 Gen 1 front-panel connector
• Future-proof connectivity. USB 3.1 Gen 1 is right where you need it, with two super-speed headers for the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, and avoid back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports.
Built to Last
• ASUS is the world's leading motherboard brand. Our motherboards are extensively tested for compatibility with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation — offering the peace of mind of knowing that your ASUS motherboard is fit for all environments and applications. Choosing ASUS is an assurance of trouble-free DIY experiences.
5X Protection III
• Prime 300 Series motherboards are engineered with industry-leading 5X Protection III, employing the finest components, excellent circuit design and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your investment. That means exceptional protection and stability for your build — thanks to decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
• Intel Socket 1151 9th / 8th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
• Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
• Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
• Intel H310
• 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
• Dual Channel Memory Architecture
• Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
• Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D/D-Sub ports
• Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
• Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
• Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
• Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
• Supports Intel InTru 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider
• 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, gray)
• 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray,
• Realtek RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN
• Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
• Intel H310 Chipset : 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 up to 5Gbps port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, Type-A, 2 at mid-board)
• Intel H310 Chipset : 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
• 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, MultilanguageBIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F6 Qfan Control, F3 MyFavorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (SerialPresence Detect) memory information
• WOL by PME, PXE
• mATX Form Factor 22.6 cm x 18.5 cm
• User's manual
• I/O Shield
• 2x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
• 1x Supporting DVD
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.