Asus Prime H310I-Plus R2.0 LGA1151 mITX Motherboard
• Prime 300 Series features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via ASUS Fan Xpert software or the UEFI BIOS.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
• The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and Prime 300 Series has one of the best in the business. Q-Fan Control can configure the fan's operating speed manually, or use the easy pre-configured fan profiles to select Standard, Silent, Turbo or Full Speed modes, plus automatic switch to full speed if the temperature hits 75°C. Search Function when you're ready for a deeper dive, Advanced mode enables full control over every aspect of the motherboard — with a built-in Search function to find the setting you need in the blink of an eye.
USB 3.1 Gen 1 front-panel connector. Future-proof connectivity
• USB 3.1 Gen 1 is right where you need it, with two super-speed headers for the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, and avoid back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports.
M.2 (socket 3, M key). Speed up with onboard M.2
• With x4 PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 20Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, providing fast access to data.
M.2 (socket 1, E key). Go faster with the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth 5
• Integrated with Intel wireless-AC technology, M.2 supports PCIe/USB mode to build a faster and more cost-effective Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 solution.
Built to Last
• ASUS is the world's leading motherboard brand. Our motherboards are extensively tested for compatibility with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation — offering the peace of mind of knowing that your ASUS motherboard is fit for all environments and applications. Choosing ASUS is an assurance of trouble-free DIY experiences.
5X Protection III
• Prime 300 Series motherboards are engineered with industry-leading 5X Protection III, employing the finest components, excellent circuit design and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your investment. That means exceptional protection and stability for your build — thanks to decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Compatible devices and components
• The superior compatibility of Prime 300 Series is evidenced by our extensive list of supported devices — which includes thousands of compatible components — and our Qualified Vendor List (QVL) that identifies memory compatibility. It all adds up to more choices for worry-free PC-building experiences.
• ASUS motherboards offer superb endurance. We verify this by subjecting every board to more than 8,000 hours of stringent tests. A barrage of burn-in, environmental, compatibility, software and safety tests confirm that our motherboards are exceptionally robust. It also shows that ASUS reliability surpasses industry standards, ensuring that every component is designed to function flawlessly in any environment.
• Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio. Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced!
Beyond VR ready. Complete your immersion
• Prime 300 series isn't just VR ready — it goes way beyond. The ASUS Beyond VR Ready marque means that Prime 300 series has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity, gaming and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance. ASUS Beyond VR Ready opens up a new way to configure and build your dream system with total confidence.
Intel H310 chipset
• The Intel H310 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation Intel Core LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the H310 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, four SATA 6Gbps ports, and 10Gbps M.2 and PCIe 2.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel H310 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core processors
• This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel Core processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (2-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
• Intel H310
• Intel Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core i7 Core i5 Core i3 Pentium Celeron Processors
• Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
• Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 *The Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
• mITX Form Factor 6.7 inch x 6.7 inch (17.0 cm x 17.0 cm)
• 2x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
• Dual Channel Memory Architecture
• Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• *The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor
• **DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
• Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
• Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D/D-Sub ports
• Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
• Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
• Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
• Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
• Supports Intel InTru 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider
• Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
• Supports: Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
• Realtek RTL8111H, 1x Gigabit LAN
• 1x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
• Intel H310 Chipset: 1x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)
• 4x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray
• Intel H310 Chipset: 4x USB 3.1 Gen 1 up to 5Gbps port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, Type-A, 2 at mid-board)
• Intel H310 Chipset: 4x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, 2 at mid-board)
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
• 1x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
• 1x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE x4 mode)
• 1x COM port(s) connector(s) 4x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
• 1x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
• 2x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
• 1x S/PDIF out header(s)
• 1x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
• 1x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
• 1x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
• 1x Chassis Intrusion connector(s)
• 1x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
• 1x 14-1 pin TPM connector
• 1x System panel connector
• 1x M.2 Socket 1 with E key, type 2230 for Wi-Fi/BT devices support or PCIE/USB mode
• 1x Speaker connector
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
• 1x DVI-D
• 1x D-Sub
• 1x HDMI
• 1x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
• 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A up to 5Gbps
• 2x USB 2.0 3x Audio jack(s)
Compatible Operating Systems:
• Windows 10 64-bit
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.