Asus PRIME B460M-K Intel LGA 1200 B460 mATX Motherboard
• Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime B460 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work – maximizing your productivity.
• The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
• An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various Advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Quick and Simple Setup
• EZ mode displays vital settings and stats and also offers guided wizards, drag-and-drop functionality, and one-click application of important settings — all to help you get your rig up and running in no time.
Cool to the Core
• Prime B460 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Cooler by Design
• Prime B460 series features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 2+ software or via the UEFI BIOS.
Build on a Solid Foundation
• Prime B460 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 10th Generation Intel Core processors. A B460 motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
• Revisions to the motherboard's trace routing provide the latest Intel processors with unrestricted access to memory bandwidth. ASUS OptiMem technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
Dual M.2 (up to 32 Gbps)
• Dual M.2 slots support data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps via x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
Little Things Make a Big Difference
• Prime B460 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive lighting controls that let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
• Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio. Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced.
• Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate allows you to easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal. The software also provides control of settings for ASUS products, including keyboard and mouse preferences. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and highlight to help you stay in touch with the ASUS community.
• SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that's anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, Safeslot Core provides 1.6X-stronger retention and 1.3X-greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
• World-class circuit-protecting power design. An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your motherboard from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
• Short-circuit damage prevention. Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
• 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability. Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that's three times longer than ordinary panels.
LANGuard. Pumped-up throughput 2.5X higher surge tolerance
• ASUS LANGuard is a hardware-level network protection feature that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput and ensure a more reliable connection.
• Intel B460
• Intel Socket 1200 for 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
• Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
• Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
• mATX Form Factor (22.6 cm x 21.1 cm)
• 4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
• Dual Channel Memory Architecture
• Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• Integrated Graphics Processor
• 1 x D-Sub
• 1x DVI-D
• Realtek ALC887 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
• Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking, up to 24-Bit/192kHz playback
• Realtek RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s), support LANGuard
• Intel 10th Gen Processors 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
• Intel B460 Chipset 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode), 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
• Total supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
• Intel B460 Chipset:
• 1 x M.2_1 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
• Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
• Intel Rapid Storage Technology supports
• Intel Optane Memory Ready
• Rear USB Port (Total 6)
• 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (up to 5Gbps) port(s)(4 x Type-A)
• 2 x USB 2.0 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
• Front USB Port ( Total 6 )
• 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (up to 5Gbps) port(s)
• 4 x USB 2.0 port(s)
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
• 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
• 1 x AAFP connector
• 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
• 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
• 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
• 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
• 1 x System panel(s) (Chassis intrusion header is inbuilt)
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
• 1 x COM port header
• 1 x Speaker connector
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
• 1 x DVI-D
• 1 x D-Sub
• 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
• 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
• 2 x USB 2.0
• 3 x Audio jack(s)
• Windows 10 64-bit
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.