Asus PRIME B365M-A Intel LGA 1151 B365 mATX RGB Motherboard
• ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the Prime 300 Series to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload - whether you're gaming or running intensive applications
Cooler by design
• Prime 300 Series features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via ASUS Fan Xpert software or the UEFI BIOS.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
• The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and Prime 300 Series has one of the best in the business. Q-Fan Control Can configure the fan's operating speed manually, or use the easy pre-configured fan profiles to select Standard, Silent, Turbo or Full Speed modes, plus automatic switch to full speed if the temperature hits 75°C.
USB 3.1 Gen 1 front-panel connector. Future-proof connectivity
• USB 3.1 Gen 1 is right where you need it, with two super-speed headers for the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, and avoid back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports.
M.2. Speed up with onboard M.2
• With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, providing fast access to data.
Intel Optane memory ready
• Intel Optane is a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by Prime 300 Series motherboards. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times, so everything feels faster and more responsive.
SafeSlot. Protect your graphics card investment
• SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates the slot with fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
Built to Last
• ASUS is the world's leading motherboard brand. Our motherboards are extensively tested for compatibility with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation — offering the peace of mind of knowing that your ASUS motherboard is fit for all environments and applications. Choosing ASUS is an assurance of trouble-free DIY experiences.
5X Protection III
• Prime 300 Series motherboards are engineered with industry-leading 5X Protection III, employing the finest components, excellent circuit design and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your investment. That means exceptional protection and stability for your build — thanks to decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Compatible devices and components
• The superior compatibility of Prime 300 Series is evidenced by our extensive list of supported devices — which includes thousands of compatible components — and our Qualified Vendor List (QVL) that identifies memory compatibility. It all adds up to more choices for worry-free PC-building experiences.
• ASUS motherboards offer superb endurance. We verify this by subjecting every board to more than 8,000 hours of stringent tests. A barrage of burn-in, environmental, compatibility, software and safety tests confirm that our motherboards are exceptionally robust. It also shows that ASUS reliability surpasses industry standards, ensuring that every component is designed to function flawlessly in any environment.
• Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio. Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced!
Aura Sync. Outshine the competition
• A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura Sync offers full lighting connected via the motherboard's RGB header, with a variety of functional presets for external LED strips. * And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
Brighten Up Your Build
• LED-illuminated control for trace paths. Built-in LED lighting options illuminate your build in a variety of eye-catching styles.
Beyond VR ready. Complete your immersion
• Prime 300 series isn't just VR ready — it goes way beyond. The ASUS Beyond VR Ready marque means that Prime 300 series has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity, gaming and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance. ASUS Beyond VR Ready opens up a new way to configure and build your dream system with total confidence.
Intel B365 chipset
• The Intel B365 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the B365 chipset provides a maximum of eight USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel B365 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors
• This motherboard supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
• Intel B365
• Intel Socket 1151 for 9th/8th Generation Core i7 Core i5 Core i3 Pentium Celeron Processors
• Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
• Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 *The Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
• mATX Form Factor 9.6 inch x 8.6 inch (24.4 cm x 21.8 cm)
• Intel B365 Chipset 4x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
• Dual Channel Memory Architecture
• Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
*The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor
**DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
• Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
• Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D/D-Sub ports
• Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
• Supports DVI with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz - Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
• Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
• Supports Intel InTru 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider
• Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC -Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
• Realtek RTL8111H, 1x Gigabit LAN ASUS LAN Guard
• 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode)
• 2x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
• Intel B365 Chipset: 1x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
• 1x M.2 Socket 3, , with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
• 6x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray
• Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
• Intel Rapid Storage Technology supports
• Intel Optane Memory Ready
• Intel B365 Chipset: 7x USB 3.1 Gen 1 up to 5Gbps port(s) (5 at back panel, 4x Type-A + 1x Type-C, 2 at mid-board)
• Intel B365 Chipset: 4x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
Internal I/O Connectors:
• 1x Aura RGB Strip Header 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
• 2x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
• 2x M.2 Socket 3 for M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 devices
• 1x TPM header
• 1x LPT header
• 1x COM port(s) connector(s)
• 6x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
• 1x CPU Fan connector(s)
• 2x Chassis Fan connector(s)
• 1x S/PDIF out header(s)
• 1x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
• 1x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
• 1x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
• 1x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
• 1x System panel connector
• 1x Chassis intrusion header
• 1x Speaker connector
Back Panel Connectors:
• 1x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
• 1x PS/2 mouse (green)
• 1x DVI-D
• 1x D-Sub
• 1x HDMI
• 1x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
• 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB Type-CTM up to 5Gbps
• 4x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
• 1x 8-channel Audio I/O
Compatible Operating Systems:
• Windows 10 64-bit
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.