Asus Phoenix PH-GTX1050TI-4G GTX1050 Ti 4GB Video Card - DVI-D HDMI DisplayPort
• Dual-ball Bearing Fan reduces spinning friction for 2 times longer lifespan and cooling efficiency.
• Easy plug and play gaming with no extra power supply needed.
• Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
• GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming.
• NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
• NVIDIA GameWorks provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
The Best for Your Compact Build
• ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1050 Ti comes equipped with a dual ball-bearing fan for a 2X longer card lifespan and exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1050 Ti also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming. It provides best experience in games such as Overwatch, Dota 2, CS Go and League of Legend.
Dual-Ball Bearing Fan 2X Longer Lifespan
• Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the dual-ball bearing fan on ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1050 Ti lasts 2X longer. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II
• ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster
• Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes graphics performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically. XSplit Gamecaster lets you easily stream or record your gameplay right from a convenient, in-game overlay.
• Graphics Engine: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI
• Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
• OpenGL: OpenGL 4.5
• Video Memory: GDDR5 4GB
• Engine Clock:
• GPU Boost Clock : 1392 MHz
• GPU Base Clock : 1290 MHz
• CUDA Core: 768
• Memory Clock: 7008 MHz
• Memory Interface: 128-bit
• Resolution: Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
• DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
• HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0)
• Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (Regular DP)
• HDCP Support : Yes
• Dimensions: 192 x 111 x37 mm
We are an Asus authorised reseller