Asus E3 Pro Gaming V5 Intel C232 Skylake Motherboard
Perfect ATX gaming board for Xeon E3-1200 v5 processors
• LGA1151 socket for Intel Xeon E3-1200 v5 processors and 6th-genereation CoreTM, Pentium and Celeron processors
• Dual-channel DDR4 2133 support
• SupremeFX: Flawless audio that makes you part of the game
• Sonic Radar ll: Scan and detect your enemies to dominate
• Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst technology: Top-speed protected networking
• RAMCache: Speed up your game loads
• Gamer's Guardian: Highly-durable components and smart DIY features
• USB 3.1 Type-A/C and M.2: Ultra-speedy transfers for faster gaming
FLAWLESS AUDIO THAT MAKES YOU PART OF THE GAME!
Be the best on the battlefield with E3 Pro Gaming V5's truly immersive SupremeFX audio and experience sound so alive with realism that it hands you the vital competitive edge needed to win. With near-lossless delivery and exclusive Sonic Radar II technology to pinpoint battlefield enemies before they spot you, SupremeFX sounds stupendous — and puts both your ears and frags in front of everyone else!
Shielded audio, superior sound
ASUS-exclusive SupremeFX technology delivers high-fidelity, near-lossless audio no matter how frantic your game becomes. The purity and stability of the remarkable 115dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) is assured, with a shielded design, electromagnetic-interference (EMI) cover and voltage-protected 5V power supply. Supreme FX's superior components, including the trusted Realtek ALC1150 codec, maximize acoustic performance and eliminate interference – so you hear only the very best from your gaming headset or speakers!
Scan and detect to dominate!
Sonic Radar II displays a stealthy overlay that shows what your opponents and teammates are up to on the battlefield, all managed via a simple control panel and customizable game list. See the direction and origin of key in-game sounds, and practice your enemy-pinpointing skill, plus Audio Enhancement technology clarifies every last sound — so you hear the distant sound of enemy footsteps and become the hunter, not the hunted!
TOP-SPEED PROTECTED NETWORKING
Only the quickest shot survive, so E3 Pro Gaming V5 banishes lag — letting you annihilate your foes as fast as your trigger finger! Our engineers pack in only the best networking technology, including tournament-level Intel® Gigabit Ethernet and ASUS-exclusive LANGuard and GameFirst technologies to keep your connection fast, so always fire first and watch your enemies fall.
More throughput, less CPU usage and great gaming experiences
Featuring the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219LM) for faster, smoother gaming — always. Intel's LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This significantly reduces the processor's workload, so there's more power for your game and your gameplay.
Pumped-up throughput. Best surge protection
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors for rock-solid gaming connections and better throughout for online play, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
Team up to banish lag
GameFirst IV Beta optimizes network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming — and now we've added Multi-Gate Teaming to team all your networks for maximum bandwidth and the smoothest-ever gameplay. You'll also enjoy all-new Intelligent mode, which automatically compiles a database by parsing new app data to ensure that every game is optimized for the best performance.
Team all your network gateways for maximum bandwidth and assign connections to every application for the smoothest-ever gameplay.
PERFORMANCE LEVEL UP
Maxed-out performance means maximum gaming thrills, and with exclusive AI Suite 3's dashboard-style control panel you'll fine-tune almost every aspect of your E3 Pro Gaming V5-based system. Get the best balance between performance, cooling, stability, efficiency and aesthetics — all via a simple and intuitive interface.
Award-winning BIOS design
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way. In EZ Mode you can get set up very quickly, applying the date and time, fan profiles and Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory profiles. Switch to Advanced Mode to set up favorites and shortcuts, record and review recent changes with Last Modified or make notes in Quick Notes.
Speed your game loads
Uniquely-intelligent technology that effectively caches an entire storage device so that favorite games and apps launch at breakneck speeds, getting to work the moment it's activated. RAMCache turns milliseconds into microseconds to boost game-load times to stratospheric levels!
GAMER'S GUARDIAN FOR REAL-WORLD PROTECTION
Protect your back in the game and let E3 Pro Gaming V5 protect all sides in the real world! Motherboard self-protection with loads of brilliant defenses, including our unique smart DIY features ensures long-term gaming is in your future.
2X-greater ESD protection for extended component lifespan
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) could mean game over for your rig, so E3 Pro Gaming V5 is protected by ESD Guards to actively prevent ESD — ensuring longer component lifespan and providing system resilience that's two times greater than industry standards. Game on!
• Intel Socket 1151 for Xeon E3-1200 v5 and 6th genereation CoreTM, Pentium and Celeron Processors
• Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
• Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
• The Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
• Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
• Intel C232
• 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
• Dual Channel Memory Architecture
• Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
• Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
• Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX Technology
• Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
• 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, )
• 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) *1
• 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
• 2 x PCI
• Intel C232 chipset :
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key design, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (Supports both SATA & PCIE SSD)
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
• Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
• Intel Rapid Storage Technology Enterprise supports
• Intel I219LM, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s), GameFirst technology
• Anti-surge LANGuard
• SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
• Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel MIC Jack-retasking
• High quality 115 dB SNR stereo playback output
• ASMedia USB 3.1 controller :
• 1 x USB 3.1 port(s) (Type-A)
• ASMedia USB 3.1 controller :
• 1 x USB 3.1 port(s) (Type-C, Reversible)
• Intel C232 chipset :
• 6 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue, 2 at mid-board)
• Intel C232 chipset :
• 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
Back I/O Ports:
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
• 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
• 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
• 1 x USB 3.1 (red)Type-A
• 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C
• 4 x USB 3.0
• 2 x USB 2.0
• 1 x Optical S/PDIF out
• 5 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports:
• 1 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.0 port(s) (19-pin)
• 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
• 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key design, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (Supports both SATA & PCIE SSD)
• 1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
• 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
• 3 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (3 x 4 -pin)
• 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
• 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
• 1 x System panel(s)
• 1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
• 1 x CPU OV
• 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
• 1 x Water Pump header (4-pin)
• 1 x ROG extension (ROG_EXT) header(s)
• Windows 10 , 64bit
• Windows 8.1 , 64bit
• Windows 7 , 32bit/64bit
• User's manual
• I/O Shield
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
• 1 x M.2 Screw Package
• 1 x pack of cable tie
• 1 x Supporting DVD
• 1 x 12 in 1 Cable Label (s)
We are an Asus authorised reseller