Asus Dual GeForce RTX 2080 Super EVO 8GB GDDR6 NVIDIA Video Card - 2x HDMI 2x DisplayPort 1x DVI
• Delivering the latest NVIDIA Turing gaming experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Axial-tech fans propel air over a huge heatsink and Auto-Extreme Technology ensures all-around reliability. It's the perfect combination for a powerful plug-and-play experience.
Axial-tech Fan Design
• Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Auto Extreme Technology
• Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
• The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
144 Hour Validation Program
• Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
• Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
• OpenGL: OpenGL 4.6
• Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
• OC Mode Engine Clock: GPU Boost Clock : 1860 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1680 MHz
• Gaming Mode Engine Clock: GPU Boost Clock : 1830 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1650 MHz
• Memory Clock: 15500 MHz
• Memory Interface: 256-bit
• Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
• Interface: HDMI Output : 1 x HDMI 2.0b, 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
• HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
• Maximum Display Support: 4
• NVlink/ Crossfire Support :Yes
• Recommended PSU: 650W
• Power Connectors: 1 x 6-pin, 1 x 8-pin
• Dimensions: 267 x 118 x 56mm
• Slot: 2.7 slots
• 1 x Quick Guide
• ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.