ASUS DSL-AC56U AC1200 Dual-Band VDSL/ADSL/Fibre Wireless Modem Router
• ASUS AiRadar intelligently improves wireless connections by using exclusive ASUS RF fine-tuning. This ensures extended coverage, dynamic data speed increases, and enhanced stability.
Gigabit Internet browsing with hardware NAT
• Equipped with a powerful hardware NAT acceleration engine and built-in Gigabit Ethernet, the DSL-AC56U gives you full Gigabit performance. Its WAN-to-LAN throughput performance is over 900Mbps, which is more than 4.5 times that of traditional software-based NAT Gigabit routers. This reduces the possibility of bottlenecks on fast internet connections.
Add external storage, printers, and other devices to your network
• Make DSL-AC56U your media and device center. With built-in two USB ports, connect external storage drives, printers, scanners and many other USB-enabled devices to share with your networked PCs. Having your devices networked, lets you access them easier than ever before.
Better online multitasking at up to 300,000 sessions
• Massive online multitasking at up 300,000 concurrent data sessions gives you 20 times the capacity of mainstream routers, allowing for great performance with no slowdown even during heavy traffic sessions. Multiple downloads occur at the same time to create a smoother user experience. More data sessions translate into quicker and buffer-less HD streaming plus lag-free online gaming even while you download content, so you can do more without compromising your online lifestyle.
VPN server and VPN client support
• DSL-AC56U offers a simple VPN server and VPN client setup to access a home network or the internet privately and securely. Easily set up a VPN server with PPTP protocol support with no need for paid VPN services or a dedicated VPN server. DSL-AC56U also turns your network-connected devices into VPN-enabled clients via PPTP and L2TP protocols without additional VPN software required.
• VDSL2 Upstream: 150Mbps, Downstream: 200Mbps
• ADSL2+ Upstream: 3.3Mbps, Downstream: 24Mbps
• ADSL2 Upstream: 3.5Mbps, Downstream: 12Mbps
• Operating Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz
• Wi-Fi Data Rate: 802.11a: 6 - 54Mbps, 802.11b: 1 - 11Mbps, 802.11g: 6 - 54Mbps, 802.11n: up to 300Mbps, 802.11ac: up to 867Mbps
• Security: 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK
• DHCP server, firewall/NAT, DynDNS
• VPN Support: VPN server(PPTP/OpenVPN), VPN client(PPTP/L2TP/OpenVPN)
• Dual WAN: Fail over, Fail back, Load balance
• Monitoring: Traffic monitor, Quality of Service
• IPTV(VDSL/ADSL WAN) Compatible
• Network Standards: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE, 802.11e, IPv4, IPv6
• VDSL2 Profile Support: -8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a and 30a
• AC Input: 110 ~240 V(50~60HZ)
• DC Output: 12 V/2 A
• Power Consumption: 24 W Max.
• Output Power: ac mode: 18 dBm, b mode: 20.5 dBm, g mode: 18.5 dBm, n mode: 17.5 dBm, a/n mode: 20 dBm
• USB Applications: Printer Server, FTP Server, Download Master, 3G/4G sharing
• Router Special Features: 3G/4G data sharing, AiCloud, Printer server, Download Master, AiDisK, Multiple SSIDs, Parental Control
• Download master: Support BT/NZB/HTTP/ED2K, Support encryption, DHT, PEX and magnet link, Upload and download bandwidth control, Download scheduling
• Media Server Support: Image: JPEG, Audio: mp3/wma/wav/pcm/mp4/lpcm/ogg, Video: asf/avi/divx/mpeg/mpg/ts/vob/wmv/mkv/mov
• Printer Server Support: Multifunctional printer support (Windows only), LPR protocol support
• VPN Support: PSec Pass-Through, PPTP Pass-Through, L2TP Pass-Through, PPTP server, OpenVPN server, PPTP client, L2TP client
• WiFi Bandwidth Limiter
• Webbased GUI configuration
• Firmware upgraded, configuration data uploaded and downloaded via Web-based GUI
• UPnP IGD 1.0
• Auto VPI/VCI detection
• Configuration backup and restore
• Log & Trace function
• Antennae: 4 x External dBi antenna
• LED Indicator: Power, Internet, LAN x 1, xDSL, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, 5 GHz Wi-Fi, USB x 1
• Button: WPS Button, Reset Button, Power Button, Wireless on/off Button
• Ports: 4 x RJ45 10/100/1000 BaseT for LAN, 1 x RJ45 10/100/1000 BaseT for WAN, 1 x RJ11 for xDSL, USB Ports: USB 2.0 x 2
• Memory: 128MB NAND flash/128MB DDR3
• Certificates: CE, C-Tick, Telepermit
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 205 x 147 x 66mm
• Weight: approx 400g
• Windows 8.1
• Windows 8
• Windows 7
• Windows Vista
• Windows 2000
• Windows XP
• Mac OS X 10.1
• Mac OS X 10.4
• Mac OS X 10.5
• Mac OS X 10.6
• Mac OS X 10.7
• Mac OS X 10.8
• RJ-45 cable
• RJ-11 cable
• Support CD(User manual and utility)
• Power adapter
• Warranty card
• Quick start guide
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.