ASUS B85M-Gamer Intel B85 mATX Haswell Socket 1150 VGA/HDMI Motherboard
B85 mATX gaming board with LANGuard, SupremeFX audio and Gamer's Guardian components and AI Suite 3
• Intel Socket 1150 for the New 4th/4thGeneration Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Celeron Processors
• Dual DDR3 1600 support
• Intel Gigabit Ethernet & LANGuard - Networking that just goes faster
• SupremeFX - Flawless audio that makes you part of the game
• Gamer's Guardian – The real-world protection
ASUS B85M-Gamer explodes the myth that dedicated sound cards are always better, with integrated SupremeFX technology that achieves near-lossless audio quality with a remarkable signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) of 115dB — meaning you hear every sound detail.
• SupremeFX is an exclusive ASUS technology that's designed for one purpose — to deliver audio that's in a class of its own.
• Horizontally separates SupremeFX audio components from the rest of the motherboard, effectively eliminating interference to ensure flawless sound quality
• A carefully-engineered protective shield isolates the advanced audio chipset from electromagnetic interference (EMI), preserving the integrity of the audio signals.
• Added to the mix to deliver a warmer, natural sound to complete the audio experience.
• B85M-Gamer drives some of the very best headphones available — up to 300Ohm load impedance. B85M-Gamer assures you great compatibility and more impactful output than standard onboard audio hardware. You demand superb effects and superior surround sound for truly immersive gaming experiences, and B85M-Gamer delivers!
The difference between defeat and victory can be measured in milliseconds. That's why we've equipped B85M-Gamer with networking technology that puts your frags first!
• Intel Gigabit Ethernet provides better Throughput with lower processing power for superior speed and we've added our own advances to ensure the best possible performance for gamers – in every game and on every battlefield.
• ASUS engineers used IxChariot, an independent network-assessment test tool, to determine just how much quicker Intel Gigabit Ethernet deals with the UDP data packets that are vital for responsive gaming. The results are in — and with B85M-Gamer your game-data packets flow up to two times (2X) faster!
• B85M-Gamer has the reinvented LAN Guard. Advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors improve throughput, while surge-protected and electrostatically-guarded components (ESD Guards) protect your motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity!
While you protect your back in the game, B85M-Gamer protects all sides in the real world. Great motherboard design is all in the detail, which is why ASUS engineers kitted out B85M-Gamer with loads of brilliant protective features. Individually they're tough, together they're unstoppable.
• B85M-Gamer DIGI+ VRM voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times!
• B85M-Gamer's connection ports and DRAM are protected against overcurrent and short-circuit damage by onboard resettable fuses, extending your motherboard's life.
• Crafted from chromium-plated, corrosion-resistant stainless steel, B85M-Gamer's input/output (I/O) panel is super-strong — and last up to three times (3X) longer than ordinary panels!
• With ASUS ESD Guards your B85M-Gamer is actively protected against sudden electrostatic discharge (ESD), meaning the components will last much longer
• CPU: Intel Socket 1150 for the New 4th/4th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Celeron Processors
• Chipset: Intel B85
• Memory: 4 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory Dual Channel Memory Architecture. Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• Graphic: Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
• Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/RGB ports
• Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
• Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
• Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
• Expansion Slots: 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16, 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
• Storage: 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray, 2 x SATA 3Gb/s port(s), black, Supports Intel Rapid Start Technology, Intel Smart Connect Technology
• LAN: Intel, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s) Anti-surge LANGuard
• Audio: SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC *2, Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking, High quality 115 dB SNR stereo playback output
• Audio Feature : SupremeFX Shielding Technology, ELNA premium audio capacitors
• Back I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple), 1 x PS/2 mouse (green), 1 x D-Sub, 1 x HDMI, 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s), 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x 8-channel Audio I/O
• Internal I/O Ports: 1 x AAFP connector, 1 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.0 port(s) (19-pin), 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s), 1 x COM port(s) connector(s), 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s), 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connector(s), 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin), 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin), 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s), 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s), 1 x System panel(s), 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
• 1 x User's manual
• 1 x I/O Shield
• 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
• 1 x B85M-Gamer
We are an Asus authorised reseller