APC Smart-UPS X 120V External Rack/Tower Battery Pack
• Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
• Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
• Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
• Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Advanced battery management included
• Embedded monitoring at the cell, module, and cabinet level provides a clear picture of battery runtime and health, with the added benefits of predictable, consistent runtime performance and stable cell health.
Multiple battery pack configuration
• Connect up to 10 battery packs for extended runtime applications.
• Battery Output Voltage: 120V
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Battery mounting: Enclosed battery cartridge
• Expected Battery Life: 3 - 5 years
• RBC Quantity: 2
• Battery blocks per string: 10
• Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 1200
• Maximum Height: 85MM, 8.5CM
• Maximum Width: 432MM, 43.2CM
• Maximum Depth: 667MM, 66.7CM
• Net Weight: 56.36KG
• Color: Black
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.