APC Smart-UPS RT192V 6U Rack Mount External Battery Pack
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Plug-and-Play external batteries:
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Multiple battery pack configuration:
Connect up to 10 battery packs for extended runtime applications.
Advanced battery management included:
Embedded monitoring at the cell, module, and cabinet level provides a clear picture of battery runtime and health, with the added benefits of predictable, consistent runtime performance, and stable cell health.
• Battery Output Voltage: 192 V
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: VRLA
• Battery mounting: 19 inch battery tray
• Expected Battery Life: 3 - 5 years
• RBC Quantity: 4
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
• Maximum Height: 263MM, 26.3CM
• Maximum Width: 432MM, 43.2CM
• Maximum Depth: 739MM, 73.9CM
• Net Weight: 181.82KG
• Color: Black
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.