APC Smart-UPS 2200VA 1980W Line Interactive Tower UPS
• Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
• Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency
• Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
Intuitive LCD interface
• Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Predictive replace battery date
• Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Pure sine wave output on battery
• Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Sequenced network shutdown and reboot
• Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
Single switched outlet group
• Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
• Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
• Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible
• Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
• Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Output power capacity: 1.98kWatts / 2.2kVA
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.98kWatts / 2.2kVA
• Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
• Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5%
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
• Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
• Topology : Line Interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Output Connections: (1) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup), (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup), (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
• Transfer Time: 6ms typical : 10ms maximum
• Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input Connections: IEC-320 C20, Schuko CEE 7 / EU1-16P, British BS1363A
• Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 286V
• Input voltage adjustable range for main operation: 151 - 302V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Replacement Battery: RBC55
• Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
• RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
• Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection & Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 365 Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Maximum Height: 435MM, 43.5CM
• Maximum Width: 197MM, 19.7CM
• Maximum Depth: 544MM, 54.4CM
• Net Weight: 48.8KG
• Color: Black
• Units per Pallet: 9.0
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 275.0BTU/hr
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.