APC Smart-UPS 1000VA 800W 6 Outlet Line Interactive Short Depth 2RU Rack Mount Lithium Ion UPS
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency:
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
Intuitive LCD interface:
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Lithium-ion batteries provide twice the service life of a typical lead acid battery and are small, light and environmentally friendly.
Predictive replace battery date:
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Pure sine wave output on battery:
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Short-depth rack compatibility:
Compact design fits comfortably in short-depth rack applications.
Single switched outlet group:
Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Temperature-compensated battery charging:
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 800 Watts / 1.0kVA
• Rack Height: 2RU
• Output Connections: 6x IEC 60320 C13 (Battery Backup)
• Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
• Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
• Topology: Line interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
• Input voltage range for main operations: 151 - 302 Adjustable, 160 - 280V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion)
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Expected Battery Life (years): 8 - 10
• Battery Charge Power (Watts): 79 Watts
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
• Control panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
• Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 680Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
• Storage Temperature: -10 - 40 °C
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 7620meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 41.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 70.0BTU/hr
• Colour: Black
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 86 x 438 x 318 mm
• Weight (approx.): 16.33 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.