APC Smart-UPS X 3000VA Rack/Tower LCD 200-240V
UPS recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime.
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High frequency design:
Reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.
High online efficiency:
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
Intelligent battery management:
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Intuitive LCD interface:
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Multiple switched outlet groups:
Multiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Predictive replace battery date:
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Pure sine wave output on battery:
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Sequenced shutdown and reboot:
Customize shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
StruxureWare Data Center Expert Compatibility:
Discover and monitor PowerChute Agents via SNMP v1 or v3. Integrate SNMP Traps for timely notifications of UPS critical events.
Temperature-compensated battery charging:
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 2.7kWatts / 3.0kVA
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
• Other Output Voltages: 208 V, 220 V, 240 V
• Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
• Topology: Line interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
• Input voltage range for main operations: 140 - 280V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
• Other Input Voltages: 220 V, 240 V
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Lead-acid battery
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Expected Battery Life: 3 - 5 years
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Battery Charge Power (Watts): 245 Watts
• Extendable Run Time: 1
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot
• Control panel: LED status display with on line : on battery : replace battery and overload indicators, Multifunction LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
• Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 645Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 184.0BTU/hr
• Maximum Height: 432MM, 43.2CM
• Maximum Width: 178MM, 17.8CM
• Maximum Depth: 483MM, 48.3CM
• Net Weight: 38.64KG
• Color: Black
• Units per Pallet: 6.0
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.