APC Rack PDU Metered 2U 32A 230V 12 C13S & 4 C19
The American Power Conversion (APC) Metered Rack Power Distribution Unit (PDU) distributes power to devices in the rack. It has a sensor that measures the current used by the PDU and its attached devices. It can be monitored through Web, Telnet, SNMP, SSH, or InfraStruXure Manager interfaces.
• Nominal Output Voltage 200V
• Maximum Total Current Draw per Phase 32A
• Output Connections (12) IEC 320 C13, (4) IEC 320 C19
• Overload Protection
• Nominal Input Voltage 200V,208V,230V
• Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
• Input Connections IEC 309 32A 2P+E
• Cord Length 3.66 meters
• Number of Power Cords 1
• Maximum Input Current per phase 32A
• Dimension Weight 3.36KG, Height 88mm, Width 444mm, Depth 112mm
• Operating Environment -5 - 45 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity 5 - 95%
• Operating Elevation 0-3000 meters
• Regulatory Approvals C-tick,CE,FCC Part 15 Class A,GOST,ICES-003,IRAM,MIC,VDE,VCCI
• Environmental Compliance RoHS 7b Exemption,REACH: Contains No SVHCs,Contains Lithium Battery
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.