APC Line-R 1200VA Automatic Voltage Regulator
• LED status indicators for each phase and an audible alarm provide immediate failure notification when surge suppression circuitry has been damaged by a heavy strike or surge.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
• Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
Lightning and Surge Protection
• To prevent damage to your equipment from electric power surges and spikes.
Resettable circuit breaker
• Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
• Output Voltage: 230V
• Input Voltage: 230V
• Input Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
• Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
• Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 290V V
• Surge energy rating: 300 joules
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 116 x 214 x 141mm
• Weight: 4.2kg
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.