APC Easy UPS On-Line SRV 2000VA Rack-Mount 230V with Rail Kit
Pure static bypass switch without bridging contactor securing a fast and reliable transfer to and from bypass, rated for 125% nominal load.
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown:
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
Input Power Factor Correction:
This product has a power factor corrected input side ensuring that the input power factor is always 1 regardless of load and mains voltage. A power factor of 1 minimizes installation costs by allowing the use of smaller cables and smaller fuses.
Intelligent battery management:
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Mini slot supports various optional management cards which provide basic or essential monitoring, management and control features for the UPS.
LCD graphics display:
Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a serial port.
Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.6kWatts / 2.0kVA
• Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
• Efficiency at Full Load: 88.0 %
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 2 %
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
• Other Output Voltages: 220 V, 240 V
• Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
• Topology: Double conversion online
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Bypass: Internal bypass (automatic and manual)
• Input frequency: 40 - 70 Hz
• Input voltage range for main operations: 110 - 285 V Half load, 160 - 280 V Full load
• Number of Power Cords: 1
• Efficiency at Full Load: 88.0 %
• Other Input Voltages: 220 V, 240 V
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Lead-acid battery
• Typical recharge time: 4hour(s)
• Battery Charge Power (Watts): 76 Watts
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): DB-9 RS-232, USB
• Control panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
• Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 600Joules
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -20 - 50 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 15000meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 50.0dBA
• Protection Class: IP20
• Maximum Height: 86MM, 8.6CM
• Maximum Width: 437MM, 43.7CM
• Maximum Depth: 462MM, 46.2CM
• Net Weight: 18.2KG
• Color: Black
We sell a large range of UPS devices including commercial grade models requiring a licensed electrician, and/or additional cables/power requirements for installation. Warranty periods on UPS devices will exclude the battery, as they are a consumable item. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.