APC Back-UPS Pro 550VA/330W 6 x Outlets Line Interactive Tower UPS
• Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) instantly corrects voltage fluctuations so you can work indefinitely through brownouts and overvoltages.
• 3 “Battery Backup & Surge Protected” Outlets keep CPU, monitor and another critical device running when the power goes out (including a “Master” outlet).
• 3 “Surge Only” Outlets protect printers, faxes or other equipment without reducing battery capacity (including two power-saving “Controlled” outlets).
• Data Line Protection guards against surges and spikes traveling over Ethernet lines - up to 1000 Base-T (gigabit).
• PowerChute Software lets you use your computer to accessadditional power protection and management features:Preserves your work, shuts down system during outages, Restarts your system, minimizing work disruptions, Enables customization of your Back-UPS settings, Monitors and displays power and battery status
• Push Button Circuit Breaker enables quick recovery from overloads.
• Automatic Diagnostic Testing ensures your unit is ready when you need it.
• Nominal Output Voltage 230V
• Efficiency at Full Load 77%
• Output Frequency (sync to mains) 50 Hz
• Waveform Type Stepped approximation to a sinewave
• Output Connections (3) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup), (3) IEC 320 C13 (Surge Protection), (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
• Efficiency at Half Load 84%
• Nominal Input Voltage 230V
• Input Frequency 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input Connections IEC-320 C14
• Cord Length 1.83 meters
• Input voltage range for main operations 176 - 282V
• Maximum Input Current 6A
• Input Breaker Capacity 7.0A
• Battery Type Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time 12 hour(s)
• Replacement Battery APCRBC110
• RBC Quantity 1
• Control panel Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
• Surge energy rating 420
• Joules Data Line Protection Network line - 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
• Dimension Height 190mm, Width 91mm, Depth 310mm, Net Weight 6.53KG
• Operating Environment 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
• Operating Elevation 0-3000 meters
• Regulatory Approvals A-tick,C-tick,CE,GOST,GS Mark
• Environmental Compliance RoHS,REACH: Contains No SVHCs
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.